FS: SLOGGER PEGASUS Electron Disk Interfaces *NEW*

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
MartinB

FS: SLOGGER PEGASUS Electron Disk Interfaces *NEW*

Post by MartinB » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:31 pm

Steve O (sorvad) recently started an interesting thread about new hardware that people would like to see for the Acorn range and so, using that as a tenuous link….. :wink:

Several months ago, there I was, minding my own business, when the phone rings and it’s none other than our own Dave M (Arcadian). We do chat from time to time but this time, there was a particularly excited thrust to the call as he’d just purchased a large quantity of empty/unused PCBs that previously belonged to Slogger Computers – one of the most well known producers of Electron upgrades in the 1980s.

It turned out that amongst Dave’s amazing find, and the word ‘find’ does not begin to do justice to Dave’s efforts to enable that ‘find’, there was a good stock of what transpired to be a revised and updated version of the Pegasus 400 Disc Interface PCB for the Acorn Electron. This standard of P400 PCB had not to our knowledge ever actually made it to full production as a deliverable unit and whilst I already had a P400, as did Dave, we did not have access to any schematics or drawings of any standard of board and so the challenge was to somehow figure out how to turn ‘Pegasus II – The New Batch’ into a functional unit :-k

I will now necessarily skip a thousand details and show you this – a fully working prototype of what Dave and I now refer to as the Pegasus ‘Phoenix’…
p400 prototype (s).jpg
p400 prototype (s).jpg (29.32 KiB) Viewed 7737 times
When we finally got this prototype booted up, proudly displaying Slogger PEGASUS 400 and running as only this impressive disc interface does, it’s safe to say that the poignancy of the moment certainly brought a tear or two to our eyes!

Brilliant, that’s really nice for you both” I hear you say. Well, you know us and of course we didn’t stop there :wink:

So Elk lovers, feast your eyes on the following …..
six production p400's (s).jpg
six production p400's (s).jpg (34.87 KiB) Viewed 7739 times
p400 pp001 front (s).jpg
p400 pp001 front (s).jpg (28.95 KiB) Viewed 7749 times
p400 pp001 back (s).jpg
p400 pp001 back (s).jpg (24.74 KiB) Viewed 7737 times
fitted & working.jpg
fitted & working.jpg (33.74 KiB) Viewed 7684 times
Yep, you are looking at the first six Slogger Pegasus “Phoenix” 400’s and the first time in well over 15 years that a true eighties original Elk interface has been revived, ‘mass produced’ and offered for sale :D

In case this is all new to you, the Slogger Pegasus 400 is a disc interface for the Electron and it simply plugs into a Plus 1 expansion unit (as shown in the photo) or into a third party equivalent such as the Slogger Rombox+. The Pegasus is completely self-contained and once fitted to your Elk you can plug in any BBC Micro-style disc drives, 5.25” or 3.5”, via their 34-way ribbon cable and off you go. (Note that the Elk doesn’t have an auxiliary PSU connector for drives so any units you use will need to have their own power supply). If you don’t already have a BBC disc drive, then probably the simplest DIY way to add a drive is to salvage a 3.5” unit from an old desktop PC together with the PC PSU to power it. Alternatively, BBC Micro disc drives can usually be picked up cheaply on eBay.

There were several disc interfaces marketed for the Electron but this definitely ranked amongst the best. Just some of its excellent features are…

Very comprehensive DFS command set including format and many useful disc management commands unique to the Pegasus – have a read of the attached manual, itself an impressive document compared to other manufacturer’s efforts!

Fully compatible with the BBC Micro DFS

Acorn ADFS can be fitted in place of (or together with) the Slogger DFS if required

The board has it’s own SRAM chip to use as a disc buffer area and hence PAGE remains at &E00 to allow maximum compatibility with software that has been transferred from tape to disc

There is one spare ROM socket which can be used to host additional versions of DFS or ADFS or any Elk utility roms such as Starmon etc.

One of the really attractive features of this specific board build is that I’ve chosen to socket every single IC with the huge benefit that if you were ever unlucky enough to suffer a fault, even the non-technical can fix one by simple IC substitution. This means that you will have a disc interface for your Elk that will last a lifetime and beyond. Trust me, if you have an existing interface with soldered IC’s and no circuit diagrams, fixing a fault can be an absolute nightmare, even for techies. Of course, the likelihood of a fault occurring on a new Phoenix is absolutely minimal since all the IC’s are “new old stock” having only been powered for an hour or so during burn-in test of the boards. We have even gone the extra mile and fitted brand new VSLI 1772 chips which, as I’m sure you are aware, are the higher spec relative of the original 1770 and allow the connected drives to perform at their best.

There is just one down-side to the Phoenix tale in that sadly, we were unable to find any original cases for the boards. However, this is really only a cosmetic issue and back in the day, many owners would operate interfaces such as the Pegasus 400 and AP3/4 with the plating removed since this would give immediate access to the panel of ROM sockets thus enabling Eproms to be switched more easily. Furthermore, other manufacturers (such as Solidisk) also intentionally shipped Electron Disc Interfaces without any casing.

If you are really keen on having the board cased, I have done some cursory research and it shouldn’t be too difficult for anyone to find and modify a suitable plastic case or even to fabricate a simple flat plastic front and back plate. Indeed, we can happily supply photos and dimensions of the original case and it would be a nice little project for a local engineering apprentice or even for a High School engineering student – GCSE and A-Level tutors just love this sort of thing when covering ABS moulding techniques.

Ok, I know you’ve skimmed straight to here because what you want to know most of all is “How much…?

Well, we have decided to give first refusal on the boards to members of the community at £40 each, inclusive of P&P, which is a good deal less than we’ll be seeking should we end up having to take the eBay route.

This might still sound like a fair bit of cash, but if you’ve ever seen Elk disc interfaces being sold on eBay (and that won’t be often!) then you’ll know they always command a princely sum especially bearing in mind these would have been second-hand units, not brand-spanking new ones like ours!

In fact, I’ve been reliably informed that only 4 x Pegasus interfaces have been sold on eBay in the last 10 years (one of which was bought by yours truly) and on each occasion, over £100 ended up exchanging hands. So the bottom line is that Dave and I are not doing this for the money – you can trust me on this.

We can also offer additional ‘power-ups’ such as an Acorn or Pres ADFS rom (to give compatibility with software that was released for the original Plus 3) and/or the excellent Tape2Pegasus400 rom which virtually automates the process of transferring software from tape to disc. We haven’t particularly thought about prices for any extras but were thinking along the lines of £5 for one Rom or £8 for both.

So … if you’d like to reserve one, please leave a message in this thread or contact me via PM.

And of course, the very first person to purchase will become the proud owner of unit/serial number SL2K-PP001 … which will surely become a collector’s item in the future! :wink:

Martin
Attachments
peg400.zip
(64.96 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Last edited by MartinB on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Arcadian
Site Admin

Re: FS: SLOGGER PEGASUS Electron Disk Interfaces *NEW*

Post by Arcadian » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:45 pm

I suppose it's worth pointing out that the primary format in use at http://www.acornelectron.co.uk is DFS Disc Image - so if you have a Pegasus and have also bought, or intend to buy, the Acorn Electron World DVD - you'll be able to transfer ALL of the titles to floppy disc for use with your Electron (all you'd need is a copy of Omniflop installed on a PC w/ 3.5in drive, and either a 3.5" drive or a dual 3.5" / 5.25" BBC Micro drive [which you'd hook up to the Pegasus]).

Other 'selling points': ;)

I was a Slogger Pegasus user "back in the day" and it seemed to be even better than the PRES Advanced Plus 4 at running software that had been transferred from cassette (if you check out the Electron Disc Images I uploaded back in year 2000 - all of which had been created using straight-forward Tape to Disc commands e.g. XFER on the ADT rom - you'll find that there are some titles that will /only/ run on a Pegasus ... Psycastria and Repton 2 are a couple that spring to mind).

Also, should you use the T2PEG rom to transfer any software from tape, one thing that's handy about the Pegasus DFS Rom is that it contains the RUNPROT command, which allows you to run programs that have been transferred with T2PEG without having to have the T2PEG rom installed (so you can stick an ADFS rom in its place instead!).

Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 pm

Found some more bumpf about the Pegasus in an old Slogger Catalogue ...

Code: Select all

With the outstanding success of the OPUS DDOS and CHALLENGER III developed by Slogger, it was only a matter of time before Slogger released its DFS on the Electron. PEGASUS 400 was designed to be Acorn DFS compatible and this has been achieved to an astonishing degree.

The main features of PEGASUS 400 are:

*  Acorn DFS compatible
*  PAGE = &E00
*  FORMAT, VERIFY and ALL UTILITIES in ROM
*  OSWORD &7D, &7E and &7F emulation
*  RUNPROT command for Tape To Disk users
*  Command to read 40 track disks in 80 track drive
*  Command to optimise speed of drive
*  Can run Acorn's ADFS to give both ADFS and DFS
*  Supports 3.5" or 5.25" drives or both together

The extensive 90 page documentation is designed to provide an insight into the use of a disk system as well as giving full descriptions of all the new extended DFS and utility commands.

A more detailed list of commands supported by PEGASUS are described below.

UTILITY commands

*BUILD    ... Build a command file for "Auto booting"
*DISK    ... Select PEGASUS if previously de-selected
*DUMP    ... Dump contents of file to screen (Hex and ASCII)
*FORMAT    ... Format disk
*FDCSTAT    ... Display status of FDC (in case an error occurred)
*LIST    ... Type file in ASCII with line numbers
*TYPE    ... Type file in ASCII
*VERIFY    ... Verify entire disk for possible disk errors

FILING SYSTEM commands

*ACCESS    ... Protect file against inadvertent delete
*BACKUP    ... Make copy of disk to another disk
*COMPACT    ... Make more efficient use of disk after much use
*COPY    ... Copy file from one disk to another
*DELETE    ... Delete single file from disk catalogue
*DESTROY    ... Delete range of files from disk catalogue
*DIR    ... Change default file directory
*DRIVE    ... Change default drive
*ENABLE    ... Used prior to DESTROY or COMPACT
*INFO    ... Display file length and address details
*LIB    ... Change default Library drive and directory
*MAP    ... List disk space used and spare
*MCOPY    ... Fast disk to disk file multiple file copy
*RENAME    ... Rename a single filename to another
*RUNPROT    ... Run program transferred by TAPE 2 DISK
*STAT    ... Display disk size and unused information
*TITLE    ... Set Title of disk displayed in *CAT
*TYPEAHEAD    ... * * N E W * * Makes even more responsive system
*WIPE    ... Delete selected files from catalogue

OPT commands

*OPT 7    ... Set disk drive "step rate" to optimise speed
*OPT 8    ... Allow 40 track disk to be used in 80 track drive

OPERATING SYSTEM commands

*SPOOL    ... Create file and send characters written to screen to file also
*SAVE    ... Save designed area of memory to file specified
*LOAD    ... Load file into specified area of memory

OSWORD &7D

Read number of times disk has been written to

OSWORD &7E

Read number of sectors on disk

OSWORD &7F

&75    ... Initialise
&69    ... Seek
&6C    ... Read drive status
&3D    ... Read special registers
&3A    ... Write special registers
&6B    ... Read I.D.
&53    ... Read data
&4B    ... Write data
&5F    ... Verify data
&57    ... Read deleted data
&4F    ... Write deleted data
&63    ... Format track

BASIC commands

LOAD    ... Load BASIC file
SAVE    ... Save BASIC file
OPENOUT    ... Create file and prepare for writing only
OPENIN    ... Prepare existing file for reading only
OPENUP    ... Prepare existing file for reading or writing
PTR#    ... Read/write Pointer for read or write of data
EXT#    ... Read length of file
BPUT#    ... Write (put) single byte to file
BGET#    ... Read (get) single byte from file
PRINT#    ... Write string or variable or number etc to file
INPUT#    ... Read string or variable or number etc from file

OPERATING SYSTEM commands

OSFILE    ... Whole file operations (*SAVE, *LOAD)
OSFIND    ... Open/Close files
OSBGET    ... Read byte from file
OSBPUT    ... Write byte to file
OSGBPB    ... Read/Write group of bytes to/from file
OSARGS    ... Read/Write file attributes and more
OSFSC    ... Variety of filing system control functions

sorvad

Post by sorvad » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:47 am

Wow, impressive, I thought you might be the mystery man Martin ! Looks excellent. Resurrected from the ashes :)

You've done great job getting this back to like.

Greybeard

Post by Greybeard » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:17 am

Brilliant stuff! This is what it's all about (in my opinion).

Phoenix? Yes, the name is well chosen (and used a fair number of times "elsewhere" to hint at similar resurrections, company re-starts, and all the rest).

I'm also interested in the stories of companies like Slogger. How come such an apparently progressive and innovative venture didn't survive, as it were? What's their story, I wonder?

Something for another thread, perhaps. Maybe we could have one for each and all of the (many) companies associated with add-ons for the Beeb and its siblings. :)

regregex

Post by regregex » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:23 am

Excellent news Dave and Martin. I should imagine a lot of people have been looking forward to a disc addon for the Elk. £40 is a very good price and it has a wealth of firmware supporting it, which makes it even more special. ...Did you find a lot of Rombox Pluses as well Dave?

...now I'm so mad at myself for binning the Elk last year!

--Greg

retroclinic

Post by retroclinic » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:38 am

=D>

Yep, sure do look good! They look very similar to the PRES ones, did Slogger/Opus design the PRES stuff too, or is it just a coincidence.

If you get some headway with Plastic moulded cases, let me know, as I need to sort some cases out for various stuff myself, and if you can find a cheap manfacutrer (IE one that doesn't quote me £4000 for tooling and a minimum 10,000 qty!), then let me know!
regregex wrote:now I'm so mad at myself for binning the Elk last year!
Nooooooo.....all those perfectly good Master keyswitches gone to waste.... #-o

Mark.

Greybeard

Post by Greybeard » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:12 am

In the context in which we find ourselves ... you should never bin anything! :(

After all, eBay, and forums such as this one, are all very efficient methods of re-distributing the wealth!

algenon_iii

Post by algenon_iii » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Oooh, that sure does look tempting =P~ and I've a BBC 5.25" drive kicking around as well.

Only trouble is I could really really do with a few extra cartridge slots :cry:

Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Greg: yep, there were some Rombox+'s there ... I've got something in mind for these, though! ;)

Algenon: more cart slots? Hmmm ... if you check the Slogger thread in the 'Hardware' category, you'll see there were a number of PCBs for the Slogger Plus 2 (which fitted in between the Electron and Plus 1 or Rombox+, and added two additional cartridge ports plus an optional user port).

So maybe we should make the Slogger Plus 2 "Phoenix" our next focus of attention? ;) (though you should be aware that the Plus 2 was never supplied in a case, so if you wanted it to look neat you'd need to build your own housing!).

Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Algenon: what do you currently have in the Rom slots? If it's just a ROM adaptor with Eproms, then if you were to get a Rombox+ you could just use the panel of four Rom sockets (which are on the top left of the device) instead.

MartinB

Post by MartinB » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement - hopefully this is just the beginning :D

Firstly, the ball is rolling as I have the first PM reserve to buy so PP001 is now spoken for - well done that man =D>

Mark :

1. I'll keep you posted on enquiries about boxes and I agree it would be a useful resource for all these emerging projects and gadgets.

2. I initially thought the same about ACP/PRES/OPUS and Slogger but during my detailed analysis of these units, I have concluded that they probably all had some generic advice from Acorn and then put their own spin on a core design. There are curious and subtle differences in the various boards which wouldn't be the case if there was just one company doing all the technical design. That said, the end products are all identical in terms of the virtual hardware map as seen by the firmware which is why all the various DFS's and ADFS's are interchangeable.

algenon_iii :

Not enough rom slots? Nope, that's just not a good enugh reason not to buy into this exciting phase in the Electon's history. Dump something else and buy a Phoenix :lol:

Martin :)

MartinB

Post by MartinB » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:10 pm

I wrote:I have the first PM reserve to buy so PP001 is now spoken for - well done that man =D>
In fact, the deal is done and the very first Pegasus 'Phoenix' 400, Serial Number SL2K-PP001, will be winging its way to RETRTOKID shortly.

Congratulations and thanks, Martin & Dave :D

retro_junkie

Re: FS: SLOGGER PEGASUS Electron Disk Interfaces *

Post by retro_junkie » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:24 pm

What case will this fit into (ie anything that can be ripped out to put this in)... I'm keen on getting one of these but as I don't usually connect anything but a data recorder to my elk most of the time, all the putting in and out and being dumped in a box when not being used probably wouldn't be good for a bare board...

MartinB

Post by MartinB » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Unlike Elk peripherals based on the smaller rom cartridge, I don't think there's another similar case that could be robbed for the Peg. I think it will be a case (groan) of just keeping an eye out for a box that fits.

However, I did mention in my first post that one could make a simple pair of 'sides' for the board which would both enhance the cosmetic appearance and provide the 'throw in a draw' protection you're thinking about. So, to back up my suggestion, I got straight on the case (snigger) and knocked up a little something to demonstrate what's possible with a few bits and pieces.

Do bear in mind that I've just thrown this together in precisely 23 minutes so no sniggering at the back please.....
quick case 1.JPG
quick case 1.JPG (39.47 KiB) Viewed 7402 times
quick case 2.JPG
quick case 2.JPG (51.33 KiB) Viewed 7405 times
quick case 3.JPG
quick case 3.JPG (55.27 KiB) Viewed 7403 times
quick case 4.JPG
quick case 4.JPG (46.63 KiB) Viewed 7405 times
Samwise! - I said NO sniggering at the back please :evil:

This quick example is made from two rectangles of plastic and the type I've used is some that was formerly the border from a flexible H&S warning sign but some cut from an ice-cream tub or from your wife's favourite Tupperware would be fine. The Pegasus board is pre-drilled for the proper case bolts so I've drilled matching holes in the sides for the top two mounts only and then fastened it all in place with two nylon nuts & bolts. (Metal bolts, as they were on the original, are ok too.) Between the two sides I've used a stack of nylon washers as spacers but a cut length of plastic biro sleeve or similar would do just as well. Finally, I used a couple of strips of white PVC tape (very Blue Peter) to keep everything flush.

Martin

Samwise
Site Admin

Post by Samwise » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 am

hehe

billcarr2005

Post by billcarr2005 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Would like to add one of these to my collection, for the odd times i tinker on an Electron, but don't have a Plus 1 :(

retro_junkie

Post by retro_junkie » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:46 pm

If you throw in that expertly crafted ice cream box case, I'll have one with the tape rom for £45... is it a deal?

Bill - I have a spare Plus 1 (buyer didn't pay after winning on ebay) if you have something nice to swap (any old elk tapes?) or about £10.

Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:48 pm

I've got a spare Plus One, which you're welcome to for the cost of Postage (after all you've done to help the Retro Software cause over the last few months, it's the least I can do!).

Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Oops sorry - didn't mean to try and scupper Alan's chances of a trade/sale - his post wasn't there when I started typing (and even when I hit submit, I didn't get the normal warning that there'd been a subsequent post to the thread ... Samwise?).

Elk Towers

Post by Elk Towers » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:05 pm

could I have the dimensions of the pcb please.

just the part that needs a case.

TIA

Nick
Nick

Samwise
Site Admin

Post by Samwise » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Arcadian wrote:(and even when I hit submit, I didn't get the normal warning that there'd been a subsequent post to the thread ... Samwise?).
There's nothing interesting in the logs, and no related open bugs. Let me know if it happens again ...

Sam.

MartinB

Post by MartinB » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:43 pm

retro_junkie wrote:If you throw in that expertly crafted ice cream box case, I'll have one with the tape rom for £45... is it a deal?
Oooh you drive a hard bargain - I bet you're one of those who writes into Blue Peter every year and asks if can you buy their Advent Calendar :lol:. Still, Dave & I did promise Theo Paphitis that we'd be moving 200 units a week by mid-July so I guess a sale's a sale BUT I'm not setting a precedent here people, this is a one off!

Ok Alan, I'm ready for the question... DEAL! :D (PM me...)
corelki2005 wrote:could I have the dimensions of the pcb please. just the part that needs a case.
The PCB main rectangle is 140x65 mm which is the size I made the two 'quick-case' plastic sides. As a guide, I'll post a picture of my original cased Peg shortly.

billcarr2005 : Go on, you know you want one :wink:

Samwise : Whilst you've got STH Lunix Utunboo out, any chance of upping the number of attachments per post to say 8? (Pretty please... [-o<)

Martin

MartinB

Post by MartinB » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:15 pm

For all you budding case-makers, here's what the original looks like...
original case 1s.JPG
original case 1s.JPG (58.61 KiB) Viewed 7251 times
original case 2s.JPG
original case 2s.JPG (67.32 KiB) Viewed 7252 times
original case 3s.JPG
original case 3s.JPG (60.88 KiB) Viewed 7253 times
Martin

Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:19 pm

Woohoo! Two down, four to go! :)
MartinB wrote:Samwise : Whilst you've got STH Lunix Utunboo out, any chance of upping the number of attachments per post to say 8? (Pretty please... [-o<)
I thought I upped it to 10 the other day? Or didn't that work? :(
MartinB wrote:For all you budding case-makers, here's what the original looks like...
Not quite ... you need to come clean about that label! ;)

MartinB

Post by MartinB » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Arcadian wrote:I thought I upped it to 10 the other day? Or didn't that work?
Oops, forgot about that in all the other discussions - I will try a dummy post and let you know.
Arcadian wrote:Not quite ... you need to come clean about that label!
Oh yes, I made the P400 label it's far better than the original :lol:

Martin

retro_junkie

Post by retro_junkie » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Arcadian wrote:Oops sorry - didn't mean to try and scupper Alan's chances of a trade/sale.
No worries! It'll go on ebay when I can be bothered to relist it!

Kecske Bak

Post by Kecske Bak » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:11 pm

MartinB wrote:Samwise : Whilst you've got STH Lunix Utunboo out, any chance of upping the number of attachments per post to say 8? (Pretty please... [-o<)

Martin
How about one of those lovely videos instead? :wink:

BTW: I think Sam's on Plebian, but I use Um Bongo.

MartinB

Post by MartinB » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Kecske Bak wrote:BTW: I think Sam's on Plebian, but I use Um Bongo.
Oh dear, sorry to hear that - I didn't even know he was poorly.
and wrote:How about one of those lovely videos instead?
You're absolutely right Dave - I haven't done a Phoenix video yet! Hmmm.... :-k

Martin

regregex

Post by regregex » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:25 pm

.doc files? Brother please!
peg400-pdf.zip
Pegasus 400 manual and installation guides, PDF
(119.61 KiB) Downloaded 226 times
The following lines should be suitable for EDOSpat and my multiformatter, replace one of the existing lines for the time being. *untested, testers wanted*

Code: Select all

--- ep460.txt
DATA &FCC4,&00,&80,&FCC0,&39,&03,&04,&08,"PG400","Pegasus 400"
--- format.txt
DATA &FCC4,&00,&D9,&80,&FCC0,&39,&03,&04,&08,&00,"Pegasus 400"
--Greg
Last edited by regregex on Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fmt