For Sale - A2 Poster: Acorn BBC Micro - The shape of things to come ...

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
Arcadian
Site Admin

For Sale - A2 Poster: Acorn BBC Micro - The shape of things to come ...

Post by Arcadian » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:25 am

This is a high quality reproduction of an original BBC Microcomputer promotional poster as issued by Acorn Computers in the early 1980s.

It is A2 in size hence measures 42.0 x 59.4cm (or 16.53 x 23.39 inches).

It is in perfect/new condition and has been printed on thick, 250gsm silk paper, so not only is it thicker than the original poster it has a glossier finish too - you will not be disappointed!

Price £10, postage £5.00 per order (UK), £10.00 (Europe) or £15.00 (US/Australia/Rest of World).

If you are ordering other posters from myself (e.g. the Impact Posters and/or the Ultimate posters) you can have them all shipped together to save any additional shipping costs.

Payment is by Paypal (Friends and Family payments please, or cover Paypal's fees of 3.4% + 20p per transaction). Posters will be shipped rolled in a poster tube and will be sent via First Class post using 'Signed For' delivery (UK) or International Signed For (Europe/Rest of World).

If you're attending the January ABug in Camberley I could bring it along with me (in which case you'd obviously deduct the shipping fee from your Paypal payment).

To order, please place a reservation in this thread and then PM me for payment info.

£2.50 from every poster sale made via this forum or via the Acorn Facebook group will be put towards StarDot's Software Preservation fund.
Attachments
BBC Micro - Shape Of.jpg
BBC Micro - Shape Of - 03.jpg
BBC Micro - Shape Of - 02.jpg
For a "Complete BBC Games Archive" visit www.bbcmicro.co.uk