Missing Game(?) - ColourSpace

reminisce about bbc micro & electron games like chuckie egg, repton, elite & exileRelated forum: adventures

melchett

Missing Game(?) - ColourSpace

Post by melchett » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:20 am

Hi Dave,

On the old EZBoard forum, you recently said that you added MatchDay to the archive and also asked if there were any other notable absentees from the archive. One game, if you could call it that, was ColourSpace by Llamasoft. Looking through my old disks a few months back I did find this on there but, in the absence of a serial cable, I did a quick search on the internet and found that someone has already made it available for download here:

http://www.medwaypvb.com/llamadloads.htm

It has to be one of the most bizarre programs ever released for the Beeb and I think a worthy addition to the archive? The bitmap image of Yoda still sticks in my mind now...

M.

Dave Footitt

Re: Missing Game(?) - ColourSpace

Post by Dave Footitt » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:00 am

I've been after this for a while, managed to find a copy online which I've attached here.

I've also recently got hold of the original tape which I can bring along to Halifax if anyone wants to image it, in case there's any difference...
Attachments
Colourspace.zip
(6.21 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

Pernod

Post by Pernod » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:00 pm

- Nigel

BBC Model B: ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, BeebZIF, etc.

aerworuld

Post by aerworuld » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Pernod wrote:It's also on my Graphics & Drawing Programs.
Ooh ive just noticed that you have Art Studio by Impact amongst those. Might have to have a gander at that ;-)