I've just released V1.22.2 of Matrix Brandy BASIC VI. Changes since V1.22.1 include:
- Merge in 64-bit int capability
- Remove offset memory model, PAGE, HIMEM and indirection operators now use actual memory locations.
- Text-mode builds available for Windows with Cygwin build environment.
- Change to Escape handling (thanks Jonathan Harston), bringing it more in line with the way the Acorn MOS handles it.
- Many more keyboard fixes from Jonathan Harston.
- Separate out memory information from *HELP BASIC (in Debug mode) to *HELP MEMINFO (available on any build).
- Fixed VDU5 font painting in black. It now honours the graphics window and the GCOL action code.
- RECTANGLE FILL now honours the graphics window.
- GOTO and GOSUB no longer require parentheses around an expression.
- Tektronix graphics added to tbrandy (textonly.c), but not enabled by default.
- New graphics demos (converted from Teklib demos), and all non-Teklib graphics demos checked to work with both regular graphics and the newly Tek-enhanced text-mode build.
- RESTORE LOCAL (BB4W/BBCSDL extension) implemented.
- ON ERROR behaviour corrected, variables declared LOCAL shouldn't be restored to their global values when the stack is unwound.
Source and Windows binary downloads are available on the website
, and the git repository is on Github