contribute new/updated software missing from online archives
- Posts: 1584
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:01 pm
- Location: UK
Received the disk on Friday, imaged to FSD, added a breakpoint in BeebEM, saved off the resulting code, created the SSDs, all seems to work well.
Happy Christmas to everybody!
- Avon & Murdac FSD.ZIP
- Avon & Murdac FSD
- (123.1 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
- Avon & Murdac SSD.ZIP
- Avon & Murdac SSD
- (119.03 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
- Posts: 2188
- Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 pm
- Location: Croydon, UK
Excellent addition to the archive. Thanks to all involved.
BBC Model B: ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, BeebZIF, etc.
- Posts: 4191
- Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:27 pm
- Location: Doncaster, Yorkshire
- Posts: 2845
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:30 am
- Location: Doomawangara
- Posts: 798
- Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:55 pm
- Location: Middlesbrough
I would've uploaded the manuals and hints for you but alas the maximum file size of 5 Mb prevents me.
- Posts: 4197
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:46 pm
- Location: Derbyshire
Use HJsplit to make a series of smaller files if you are using Windows. Also WinRAR will do the same.