instant knowlegde

wanted ads for physical hardware, software + literature
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of.
duikkie

instant knowlegde

Post by duikkie » Thu May 07, 2015 3:57 pm

WHERE TO BUY ?? :shock:
how much , for how many ?

roland

Re: instant knowlegde

Post by roland » Thu May 07, 2015 10:10 pm

What kind of knowledge are you looking for?

Maybe this is what you need: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Book-Yo-Ins ... 1841121274
FPGAtom: 512 KB RAM, Real Time Clock and 64 colours
MAN WOMAN :shock:

duikkie

Post by duikkie » Fri May 08, 2015 5:02 am

it must be fake , :lol: , because you have to read it first and therefore can't be instant knowlegde :evil: .

i think instant knowlegde come in the form like air or light , food ? (like instant puding ?)
one day you are stupid , the next day is the first day of you SMART live.

but maybe the big problem with instant knowlegde , is that it is hard to find
you first must have the knowlegde to recognize , that it is instant knowlegde.

but the kind of knowledge i am looking for : is to instant understand what you want to know.

example if i read the advanced user guide for the beeb , i instant understand it all without to read it again.

or read or see a book and know , that will be a wast of time to read or see that.

that kind of knowlegde :) saves a lot of time.

roland wrote:What kind of knowledge are you looking for?

Maybe this is what you need: http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Book-Yo-Ins ... 1841121274

sweh

Post by sweh » Fri May 08, 2015 1:55 pm

Eh, I don't want that sort of knowledge.... at least not with the Beeb! I want to play and learn and make mistakes and correct them. The fun is in the gaining of knowledge, in learning new skills (I almost did some competent soldering last week... almost!).

Sure, I may be learning stuff that's 20 years out of date, but it's still fun doing it :-)
Rgds
Stephen

duikkie

Post by duikkie » Fri May 08, 2015 2:56 pm

life is to short to learn and make mistakes.

the thing is beeb is not 20 years out of date for me :oops:
sweh wrote:Eh, I don't want that sort of knowledge.... at least not with the Beeb! I want to play and learn and make mistakes and correct them. The fun is in the gaining of knowledge, in learning new skills (I almost did some competent soldering last week... almost!).

Sure, I may be learning stuff that's 20 years out of date, but it's still fun doing it :-)

nOmArch

Post by nOmArch » Fri May 08, 2015 5:45 pm

I'm happy with the old way too, learning from your mistakes is a big part of the process...
Alex

Back up to 1 Beeb again. \o/

jgharston

Post by jgharston » Fri May 08, 2015 6:33 pm

Wish it - Want it - Do it. :mrgreen:

Code: Select all

$ bbcbasic
PDP11 BBC BASIC IV Version 0.32
(C) Copyright J.G.Harston 1989,2005-2020
>_

roland

Post by roland » Fri May 08, 2015 7:59 pm

jgharston wrote:Wish it - Want it - Do it.
That's the spirit :!:
FPGAtom: 512 KB RAM, Real Time Clock and 64 colours
MAN WOMAN :shock:

Andy1963

Post by Andy1963 » Sat May 09, 2015 12:14 pm

Sounds like you need 'SpeedLearn" as in Episode Six (The General) of 'The Prisoner' starring Patrick McGoohan.
http://www.the-prisoner-6.freeserve.co. ... de_six.htm

Andy

Return to “wanted”