Wanted BBC B - ideally Manchester

wanted ads for physical hardware, software + literature
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of.
Mjpoll04

Wanted BBC B - ideally Manchester

Post by Mjpoll04 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:22 pm

Former BBC user home from Australia for Christmas where no BBCs to be found. After one to take back with me. Would prefer to get one off someone who knows them than an.'untested' eBay lottery. Plan is to do caps and then the cheap SD mod for starters.

I'm in Manchester but also travelling over Leeds a bit and down to Poole after Christmas.

Thanks

mr-macrisc

Re: Wanted BBC B - ideally Manchester

Post by mr-macrisc » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:26 pm

There is one on Facebook marketplace in Manchester currently,may be worth a look

mr-macrisc

Post by mr-macrisc » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:28 pm

£100 with a disc drive is a good price if can see it working.

Budget a few quid to buy new caps for psu and change the 3 dodgy ones.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 289247854/

mr-macrisc

Post by mr-macrisc » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:31 pm

There is also one in Sandbach on marketplace that comes with monitor but no drive that’s had psu done.

1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:42 pm

Or contact Mark at Retroclinic.

Mark

alchresearch

Post by alchresearch » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:34 am

Hi, I have a Master with loads of extras and I'm only in Southport

Return to “wanted”