I have still one piece of the first batch of new Atom main boards for sale. The board costs €32,00. Shipping costs in Europe are €9,00 without track and trace.
Some people ask me if there is a kit available. The main problem is programming the devices. You need:
- A Xilinx programmer
- A PIC programmer
- An eprom programmer
- Eprom (27128 or 27256 whatever I have available), €2.50
- Xilinx XC9536XL CPLD (I/O decoder), €1.70
- Xilinx XC9572XL CPLD (Memory decoder), €3.95
- Microchip 18F4525 (AtoMMC2 controller), €5.85
- Godil (incl. shipping from Trenz to Born), €56.90
- Programming fee, €0.00
- VAT for those components, €14.90
These components "fit" into the package of the pcb, so there are no additional shipping costs if this is ordered together with the PCB.
I love to sell some more because I want to have a second batch with the design mistakes corrected. It's quite an amount of money but believe me, you'll get your best Atom ever