Before ordering please take note of this:
The Acorn Electron is in no way a secure device, nor is the software for the WiFi module. When using the commands or driver, usernames and passwords may be kept in memory.
This cartridge is tested with an Acorn Electron and a standard Acorn Plus-1 expansion module. It is also tested with an Acorn Plus-1 and a Pres Plus-1 ROM. Both configurations work perfectly.
- With a Pres AP6 ROM in a Plus-1 there is a slight corruption on the screen after a hard reset. The cartridge still works as expected.
- The CPLD is configured to detect whether it is installed in a BBC Master computer. The software is written without using Electron specific hardware and functions so it is expected to work in a BBC Master. However, this is not tested yet.
- Neither is any compatibility tested with a disc system, the Tube and Econet interface. They probably won’t work correctly together.
- This board clashes also with the AP5 extension for the Electron as both boards drive (part of) page &FC and page &FD.
- Not all games are compatible with WiCFS (just like UPCFS). A list of known working games is at: https://www.retro-kit.co.uk/page.cfm/co ... ng-titles/