Sold Out: New ROM / RAM Expansion Board for BBC B

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
aotta

Re: Sold Out: New ROM / RAM Expansion Board for BBC B

Post by aotta » Sun May 12, 2019 7:30 pm

KenLowe wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:26 pm
I'm glad you got it working. Did it work as you expected?
Yes, and reading BBC Micro 192K at boot... Priceless! 😁

KenLowe

Post by KenLowe » Sun May 12, 2019 7:34 pm

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

KenLowe

Post by KenLowe » Sun May 26, 2019 8:59 am

Ok. So all Stardot and Facebook members who purchased a board from me should have been contacted about a fix to an issue that was picked up with certain file system ROMs not initialising correctly if installed on the mainboard. However, a number of users have not picked up PM yet or not responded to my note, so I am appealing via this thread for those users to contact me. I will follow up with ebay purchasers shortly...

Thanks
Ken.

marcusjambler

Post by marcusjambler » Sun May 26, 2019 4:15 pm

All sorted and back in the machine :D
DFS now running on the motherboard...

Thanks Ken... Great service

Marcus

KenLowe

Post by KenLowe » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:44 pm

I have just posted a new board on ebay, and notice that ebay are offering 10% off everything (valid from 12:00 PM today, Friday 14 June 2019 to 11:59Pm, Saturday 15 June 2019), so my £80 board which includes postage will come in at £72. That's just marginally more expensive than I was selling them on here, and you also get the buyer protection piece of mind, if that's an influencing factor for you! To get the 10% off offer, just enter PRICEWIN code at the checkout.

Edit: Alternatively, if you want to deal with me direct, please just drop me a PM.
Last edited by KenLowe on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KenLowe

Post by KenLowe » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:35 pm

I guess they must do.