- 8 x Expansion sockets for 8k / 16k ROMs. 4 of these sockets can be used for 32k ROMs / write protectable battery backed RAM / EEPROM / Flash / FRAM (banks 8 thru 15)
- 4 x 16k write protectable battery backed RAM banks (banks 4 thru 7)
- 20k Shadow RAM
- 12k Private RAM
- Y2K compliant RTC
- IBOS (IntegraB OS) / Basic in a combined 32k EPROM. This uses one of the 32k ROM sockets on the IntegraB board
The board has been tested and will happily co-exist with DFS / Floppy drive / Gotek, Econet, VideoNula, Datacentre, 2nd Processor / Pi Copro, GoSDC / GoMMC, MMFS, BeebSCSI / Winchester HDD, speech synthesiser, various PALPROM solutions (like SpellMaster 128).
Note, however, that the IntegraB will not work with BBCs that have had wiring modifications to accept 32K ROMS / RAM / EEPROM in the 4 ROM sockets. This is because the IntegraB uses some of the same ROM slots that have been assigned to the modified sockets on the mainboard. I recommend that you reverse any wiring mods to the 4 ROM sockets before installing the IntgeraB.
In the first instance, this initial batch is being offered exclusively to Stardot forum members, but in time I do intend to offer them for sale on the facebook group, and more widely on ebay. They will be sold on a first come first served basis, and will be limited to one board per member until I understand what demand is likely to be.
Price for this first batch will be £65 + £5 UK postage, and I will be looking for payment via Paypal gift. I am NOT making any money out of this - just covering costs! The price will likely increase with the next batch as I will need to cover ebay and paypal fees. I may be able to do international deliver, but please contact me for international postage costs.
For this price, you will get the following:
- IntegraB board as described above
- 32k PROM pre-programmed with IBOS and Basic. This will be pre-installed in IntegraB ROM socket 15 (ROM banks 14 & 15)
- User Guide
- 2 x Self adhesive support strips
- 40 pin socket extension
- 3 wire lead to connect between the IntegraB board and the main BBC motherboard
If interested, please note interest below, and we can take it to PM for payment and delivery details.
Note that I have had to install 3 patch wires on the rear of the board to fix a couple of routing issues that I picked up during testing. I will post photographs, so it is clear to everyone before purchasing.