Declutter Sale (BBC B, A3010, Monitors, Printer)***ALL SOLD***

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
TeeBuoy

Declutter Sale (BBC B, A3010, Monitors, Printer)***ALL SOLD***

Post by TeeBuoy » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:22 pm

ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD Thanks for looking and for your interest. It's good to know all the items have found a good home

BBC Model B (32k)***SOLD***
Well used in its day – but stored for last 25ish years. Includes “View” word processor and Watford DFS.
Video and UHF outputs are good. Video output is monochrome (which is standard, but, of course, colour modification is possible.)
All keys are present and work reliably.
Audio is good… well it beeps when it’s supposed to!
Memory upgraded to 64k
The power supply capacitors have been replaced i.e. C1, C2 and C9.
The case has yellowed a bit and the perforated rectangle to the left of the keyboard is missing.
Supplied with “BBC Microcomputer System User Guide Issue 1 October 1984”
Also included is a Cumana 5.25” 40/80 FDD. It makes all the right noises – but I’ve no disks to check functionality.
£130 + delivery for all the above, (delivery - see below)

Acorn 3010, with internal HDD ***SOLD***
This was my kids' computer and has many “Sherston Software” educational software publications installed eg Arcventure, Vikings, Victorians, Romans, Anglo Saxons, Egyptians, Naughty Stories, Crystal Rain Forest, and other items, like Red Riding Hood, Lemmings, Human anatomy, plant biology etc Also Computer Concepts Impression and Artworks and many other titles. Plug it in and off you go!
Can supply a monitor too, if required, see below
The floppy drive works well, but the green plastic cover for the eject button is a loose fit and often falls off!
Includes the original Acorn manual. Also includes non-original 3 button mouse.
A3010 unit (includes manual, but no monitor) £100 (delivery - see below)

4 monitors:
1 x CTX1569SE
1 x AKF18 ***sold***
1x AKF50***sold***
1x 28ADF32***sold***
1 x Microvitec Cub 1431MS (DIN input, suits BBC B)***SOLD***
each monitor £20 +delivery

Dot Matrix Printer
Panasonic KXP1081 dot matrix printer (switches on OK – but cannot say if it still actually prints)
£20 +delivery ***SOLD***

I'VE POWERED ALL ITEMS UP AND THEY ALL WORKED AS EXPECTED - THOUGH NOT ALL FUNCTIONS WERE TESTED. ALL ARE SOLD IN GOOD FAITH, BUT I CAN OFFER NO WARRANTY
Delivery for all items to be negotiated– eg Royal Mail Parcelforce, though printer and monitor delivery charges will be expensive!
Or buyer can collect from me (14 miles from Ipswich)
Or at start of March I hope to be in the Sheffield area for a few days and can arrange collection there.
Last edited by TeeBuoy on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:04 am, edited 14 times in total.

Hinotori

Re: Declutter Sale (BBC B, A3010, Monitors, Printer)

Post by Hinotori » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:20 pm

Hi!
I would love the 1 x Microvitec Cub 1431MS (DIN input, suits BBC B) if it is still available? :)
Alex

VectorEyes

Post by VectorEyes » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Any chance I could nab the A3010 and the AKF50? If you're able to wait a few weeks I may be able to arrange collection from near Ipswich, or we can see about postage costs!

tom_seddon

Post by tom_seddon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:57 am

I'd like the 28-ADF32, please, if still available, to collect from Sheffield.

Thanks,

--Tom
Last edited by tom_seddon on Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

TeeBuoy

Post by TeeBuoy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:23 pm

LAST CHANCE BEFORE THE LOCAL SKIP CONSUMES THE LOT

I'll accept a reasonable offer for all the remaining kit - see my other "Declutter Sale" threads too.

Can deliver or meet in Ipswich area - or for next week only, Sheffield area.

PM me with offers.

Hinotori

Post by Hinotori » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi!
Cub received in great time, well packed, working perfectly. Huge thanks!

stuslayer

Post by stuslayer » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:34 pm

Hey, just registered as I saw you were likely skipping the unsold items on your list. Is that what you'll be doing with that BBC Micro? I can't afford the asking price, but if you're just going to bin it I could give it a home, what would you accept to save it from the bin?

stuslayer

Post by stuslayer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:50 pm

Hi TeeBuoy,

As I can't answer via PM yet as I haven't posted enough times on the forum, just a quick message to say thanks for your message, unfortunately the missus has put the kibosh on it for now anyway. I hope you find someone to take the Beeb as it deserves a good home. Best regards, Stu

TeeBuoy

Post by TeeBuoy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:44 pm

Thanks for keeping me informed Stu.
TB

balladof32

Re: Declutter Sale (BBC B, A3010, Monitors, Printer)***ALL SOLD***

Post by balladof32 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:22 am

If anyone else has an ADF32 can they give me a shout please 👍