Rombox Plus, Pegasus 400 Disk System etc. for sale

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
alan50

Rombox Plus, Pegasus 400 Disk System etc. for sale

Post by alan50 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:40 pm

I'm looking to dispose of an Acorn Electron with:
* Slogger Rombox Plus
* Pegasus 400 Disk System (400 Interface + 5.25" disk drive).
Condition: used, working order. If you're in the Midlands, inspection/delivery may be possible. Any offers?

crj

Re: Rombox Plus, Pegasus 400 Disk System etc. for sale

Post by crj » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 pm

I'd be interested in the Electron and Rombox Plus for about forty quid. I'm not interested in the disk system.

But I'd quite understand if you were looking for more money than that, and/or wanting to sell everything together.

JonC

Post by JonC » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:06 pm

alan50 wrote:I'm looking to dispose of an Acorn Electron with:
* Slogger Rombox Plus
* Pegasus 400 Disk System (400 Interface + 5.25" disk drive).
Condition: used, working order. If you're in the Midlands, inspection/delivery may be possible. Any offers?
Any chance of some pics?

Cheers!
Jon

balladof32

Post by balladof32 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:23 pm

crj wrote:I'd be interested in the Electron and Rombox Plus for about forty quid. I'm not interested in the disk system.

But I'd quite understand if you were looking for more money than that, and/or wanting to sell everything together.
I'd be interested in the rombox plus and the p400 interface

alan50

Post by alan50 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:01 pm

crj wrote:I'd be interested in the Electron and Rombox Plus for about forty quid. I'm not interested in the disk system.

Thanks for your reply. Ideally I'd sell everything together, but maybe that just won't happen.
I'm still learning my way round this site: I'll get back to you again soon. (You aren't anywhere near Birmingham airport, by chance, I suppose?)

balladof32

Post by balladof32 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Nowhere near Birmingham I'm afraid

crj

Post by crj » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:40 pm

alan50 wrote:(You aren't anywhere near Birmingham airport, by chance, I suppose?)
I'm not, I'm in Cambridgeshire.

On the other hand, on Sunday I'm driving back from the ABug meeting in Manchester...

alan50

Post by alan50 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Here is a picture of the Electron, Rombox and Pegasus setup as advertised.
Attachments
electron.jpg

alan50

Post by alan50 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:01 pm

For a personal reply to an offer, please PM me (alan50), preferably with your email address. (Apparently I'm too new here to be allowed to send a PM straight away to you.) Likewise if you're passing through the Midlands and would like to inspect the goods. Welcome to the mini-display!

1024MAK

Post by 1024MAK » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:09 pm

For new members who currently don't have PM sending privileges, please use the Contact us link at the bottom of any page to ask for your PM privileges to be enabled :wink:

Mark
For a "Complete BBC Games Archive" visit www.bbcmicro.co.uk NOW!
BeebWiki‬ - for answers to many questions...