FS: Trickysoft physical versions: 01 (Frogger) & 02 (Centipede) 5.25" BBC Disk

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces. You can refer to a Buy-It-Now item if you're also making it available direct to forum users.
Arcadian
Site Admin

FS: Trickysoft physical versions: 01 (Frogger) & 02 (Centipede) 5.25" BBC Disk

Post by Arcadian »

I've made up small runs of Trickysoft Frogger ("TS01") and Trickysoft Centipede ("TS02") for the BBC Micro Model B/B+/Master on 5.25" floppies with Acornsoft-styled inlays and black disc wallets. I've only made a run of 20 of each as I need to conserve my limited stock of disc wallets.

If anyone would like a set, they're £24 the pair (plus £4 UK P&P, £8 Europe, £12 R.O.W.). I can combine postage with other Retro Software releases if you'd like to order other titles at the same time. The current price-list is here: RetroSoftware_PriceList.pdf. (It doesn't include Elementum as I'm making a separate price list for the Retro Power titles ...).

Anyway, if you would like to order the first pair of Trickysoft releases, please post below to reserve your copies then I'll PM back with payment info.

Backup copies are also available on 3.5" DFS Disc, please add £6.00 (2 x £3.00) to your order if you would like a set. They're suitable for the BBC B with 8271 DFS if running the patched 1.21/1.22 DFS Rom, BBC B with 1770 DFS, BBC B+ and BBC Master.

Both games feature new Acornsoft-themed loader and title screens, which are exclusive to the physical copies (drive 2 of each discs contains the 'public' versions of each game - with graphical loader screens and multiple keyboard control options).

Attachments
TS01-TS02_BackupCopies_16x9.jpg
L_TS02_Screenshot_Centipede-Gameplay1.png
K_TS02_Screenshot_Centipede-TitleScreen.png
J_TS02_Screenshot_Centipede-LoaderScreen.png
H_TS01_Screenshot_Frogger-Gameplay.png
G_TS01_Screenshot_Frogger-TitleScreen.png
F_TS01_Screenshot_Frogger-LoaderScreen.png
E_TS01+TS02_B5D_Run-Spines_4x3.jpg
D_TS01+TS02_B5D_Run-Wallets+Discs_4x3.jpg
C_TS01+TS02_B5D_Backs_4x3.jpg
A_TS01+TS02_B5D_FrontsWithFloppies_16x9.jpg
Please subscribe to the ABug YouTube channel!
Arcadian
Site Admin

Re: FS: Trickysoft physical versions: 01 (Frogger) & 02 (Centipede) 5.25" BBC Disk

Post by Arcadian »

Every couple of months I'm going to try and get short runs of the other games done, so in June expect TS03 - Scramble and TS04 - Carnival, then maybe August TS05 - Space Invaders and TS06 - Astro Blaster, then towards the end of the year TS07 - Phoenix and TS08 - Pacman.

By the end of the month the Master Compact versions of Frogger and Centipede should also be available ...

Attachments
Trickysoft-C3A-Compact_X8_2-Back_s.jpg
Trickysoft-C3A-Compact_X8_1-Front_s.jpg
TS08-B5D_PacMan_Photo-Front+Floppy_50pc.jpg
TricksoftX7_2-Back.jpg
TricksoftX7_1-Front.jpg
Simon

Re: FS: Trickysoft physical versions: 01 (Frogger) & 02 (Centipede) 5.25" BBC Disk

Post by Simon »

Yes please :)
Electron (RH Plus1, Pegasus)
BBC B (PiTubeDirect, RGBtoHDMI, Watford 1770, Pi1MHz, boobip rom/ram, boobip EEPROM)
Master 512 (AKF12, PiTubeDirect, Pi1MHz, RetroHardware ARA III, VideoNuLA)
RiscPC 700 - (SA/32/2)/ A3020 / A3000
4x A5000 (Broken)
Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian »

Simon wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:39 pm
Yes please :)
PM'd! :)
dhoggan

Post by dhoggan »

Are these still available? I love the vaguely familiar styling and centipede is a classic.
Model B Issue 7 - Dual Gotek/5.25"; IFEL Sideways board; RetroClinic Co-Pro; VideoNuLA
Master 128K - Gotek; RetroClinic Co-Pro, CF HDD & DualOS

Main interest: BBC computer languages
Arcadian
Site Admin

Post by Arcadian »

dhoggan wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:47 pm
Are these still available? I love the vaguely familiar styling and centipede is a classic.
Hi. I believe there are a few sets left BUT I need to find the box with them in. I will post back here when I locate them!

Return to “for sale / freebies”