I'm not sure exactly how it's going to run but from the experience of Saturday last week general chatting about beebs, programming, games, hardware and in fact pretty much anything will be the order of the evening. I've started using gcc to write a text editor so might bore people with that.
I may only have access to zoom via a free account so we could end up having to log out and restart the meeting a couple of time but that shouldn't be a massive problem.
We now have access to a paid Zoom account so the problems with the free version no longer apply. Thanks to those who offered alternatives.
There will be a break from 19:55 to 20:10 to allow those members in the UK to show their appreciation of the NHS by joining in the 'Clap for our Carers' at 8PM.
- sydney (Simon). 6pm - 9pm Cross compiling for native ARM copro with gcc . Possible RiscPC repair
- dp11 (Dominic). 6pm - 9pm
- Kazzie (Geraint). 6pm - 9pm I'm planning to convert a PC joystick to work with my Beeb
- Arcadian (Dave). 6pm - 9pm proposal for the addition of a 'Stardot News'-type page
- SimonSideburns (Simon). 6pm - 7pm,8pm - 9pm
- jgharston (Jonathan). 6pm - 9pm happy to just watch
- BigEd (Ed). 6pm - 9pm
- tricky (Richard). 6pm - 9pm Joysick and Centipede
- gidandridge (Gav). 6pm - 9pm
- hoglet (Dave). 6pm - 9pm
- oss003 (Kees). 6pm - 9pm
- JudgeBeeb (Robert). 6pm - 9pm
- flibble (Peter). 6pm - 9pm
- daveejhitchins (Dave). 6pm - 9pm Coffee (decaf! - nooooooooooo!) and cake!
- markjw (Mark). 6pm - 9pm listening in
- LordVaderUK (). 6pm - 9pm Demo text adventure
- EdwardianDuck (Jeremy). 6pm - 9pm
- klintworth (Paul). 6pm - 9pm
- KarateEd (Ed). 6pm - 9pm
- sPhilMainwaring (Phil). 6pm - 9pm
- kenton (Kenton). 6pm - 9pm
- JIM (Jim). 7:30pm - 9pm New game?