I wrote this build to do three things:
- Remove the requirement to load a ROM image to play the game.
- Support all the official WADs plus custom WAD files without modification
- Support ARM7TDMI so it will run in BeebEm.
Here's some screenshots: You can download an ADL disk image here: Copy onto an ADFS hdd, and then put your WAD file in the same directory.
Supported official WADs:
- DOOM1/WAD - Shareware doom wad
- DOOM/WAD - Original full game
- DOOMU/WAD - Ultimate Doom
- DOOM2/WAD - DOOM 2
- TNT/WAD - TNT: Evilution
- PLUTONIA/W - The Plutonia Experiment (note this is truncated to 10 characters)