BQUAKE, a PiNativeARM port of id's follow-up to DOOM, QUAKE.
This is actually an ARM7TDMI build, so in theory it runs in BeebEm, in theory, in practice it runs at about 1fps and the game is too dark to work with the default dithered beeb palette.
However quake supports 5 different palette modes.
- -NULA - Dynamic 16 colour NULA palette
- -GREY - 16 grey scale colours
- -ST/-9BIT - 512 colour palette (Atari ST palette)
- -EGA/-6BIT - 64 colour EGA palette
- Normal Beeb Mode 2 8 colours dithered
Screenshots: Here's an ADL file with the executable on: Copy into a directory, create a directory called id1 in the same place.
Then copy PAK0/PAK into id1 for the shareware version, add PAK1/PAK from the full game if you have it.
Run *BQUAKE [-NULA|-GREY|-ST|-EGA]