Dutch TechSat on August 28, 2021

listings of other non-ABug events, proposals relating to unconfirmed events and general event chat
roland

Dutch TechSat on August 28, 2021

Post by roland »

On Saturday 28 August we want to organize another Technical Saturday. This event will take place in community center "Triton" in Vaassen (Jasmijnstraat 36) from 11:00 - 17:00. Of course we will stick to the measures in force against Covid-19 at that time.

With our pre-registrations we now have about ten people who want to come. We limit the group to a maximum of 25 to 30 people.

You can register via this forum. We will charge an entrance fee of €2.50 to compensate for room hire, (non-alcoholic) drinks and lunch.

Op zaterdag 28 augustus willen we weer een Technische Zaterdag organiseren.Dit event zal plaats vinden in buurthuis "Triton" te Vaassen (Jasmijnstraat 36) van 11:00 - 17:00u. Uiteraard zullen we ons houden aan de dan geldende maatregelen tegen Covid-19.

We hebben met onze voor-inschrijvingen inmiddels zo'n tien personen die willen komen. We beperken de groep tot 25 a 30 personen maximaal.

Aanmelden kan via dit forum. We vragen €2,50 entree ter compensatie van zaalhuur, niet-alcoholische drank en lunch.

Attendees:
Louis (non StarDot member)
Erik
Bas
Leendert
Neil
Wim
Kees
Roland
Edzard
Theo N. (non StarDot member)
Tentative:
Timo
Bram
FPGAtom: 512 KB RAM, Real Time Clock and 64 colours
MAN WOMAN :shock:
TimoHartong

Re: Dutch TechSat on August 28, 2021

Post by TimoHartong »

Indeed I hope to be present finally and hopefully a Dutch Acorn physical event..
KayBur

Post by KayBur »

TimoHartong wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:25 pm
Indeed I hope to be present finally and hopefully a Dutch Acorn physical event..
You are not alone in this. I would also like to participate in a similar event in real life.
bprosman

Post by bprosman »

Hope to be back on time from my holiday and join.

Regards, Bram

Return to “other events + general event chat”