We are asking not only who is attending but also whether you want to talk about or demonstrate your work/project.
If you are willing to talk about or demonstrate something then we have a schedule listed below to ensure that everyone gets a fair amount of time and so that people who want to see something in particular can ensure they are online when it happens.
Edit - here is the latest version of the agenda (v4, updated Saturday 2 May, 17:30)
I'll be filling a table with details of the agenda for the day once we have a few responses. What I need from you is:
- Are you attending?
- Are you demonstrating something?
- Which time slot would you like?
I'm a bit late in posting this, I meant to do it on Friday but I've not stopped all weekend with real life things - sorry about that!
- sydney (Simon). 9am - 6pm Writing an ssd creation tool for linux using gcc. Possible RiscPC repair
- JudgeBeeb (Robert). 9am - 9pm depends on whether some PCBs arrive from China before Saturday
- oss003 (Kees). Various show my progress in converting Daredevil Dennis for the Atom and Deardevil Dennis in AGD
- dp11 (Dominic). Various don't want a slot unless anyone wants to know about Pi1MHz or anything else I do
- BigEd (Ed). Various
- EdwardianDuck (Jeremy). Various
- markjw (Mark). Various might see if I can work on some of my outstanding machine issues
- roland (Roland). 1pm - 5:30pm Maybe I can discuss upcoming issues on my Electron WiFi project
- daveejhitchins (Dave). Various
- jgharston (Jonathan). Various
- Iapetus (Sandro). Various currently looking at porting a game to the Atom/Electron
- Arcadian (Dave). 9am (hopefully) to 2am will collate feedback on how this first structured sessions has gone!
- trevorg (Trevor). Dip in and out
- anightin (Andy). Dip in and out
- klintworth (Paul). 17:30 - 21:00, possibly earlier
- LordVaderUK (Andy). 13:30 - 17:00
- dominicbeesley (Dominic). 11am - 1pm might be able to do a brief demo of tye blitter board
- tricky (Richard). Various am happy to answer questions about any of my games, or programming in general.
- Flibble (Peter). Afternoon I don't have anything to demo unless you want to see me hacking some C for my game?
- Kazzie (Geraint). 4pm onwards I've got some (unsolicited) ideas for website improvement
- jbnbeeb (Jason). 2pm onwards Will do some game coding if I don't get distracted by interesting talks and conversation
- Pernod (Nigel). Most of the day
- chrisn (Chris).
- helpful (Bryan). Afternoon
- MarkMoxon (Mark). Afternoon
- Naomasa298 ().
- TimoHartong (Timo). In and out Bluetooth stack for RISCOS ( Pi only at this moment )
- sPhilMainwaring (Phil). In and out Today I shall mostly be ... lurking
- KarateEd (Ed). 6pm onwards High Scores