it's time to publish AGD games .....
It all started with John Blythes Foggy game. This one looked great and it would be nice to have an Atom version so I started converting the AGD engine from Z80 to 6502 code. Foggy was my test program and every time Foggy worked better until the complete engine was converted and a lot more games were running. After optimizing the converter and compiler, about 150 games can be converted now. There are some games which are a bit slow on the Atom but about 95% is running fine. So it's time now to publish some new games for the Atom in the coming weeks....
AGD Pack 1: Foggy's Quest
- Title: Foggy's Quest: To Narg and Back Again!
- Original Release Year: 2017
- Original Publisher: Rucksack Games
- Authors: John Blythe, Andy Johns
- Contributors: John Blythe
- Message Language: English
- Machine Type: ZX-Spectrum 48K/128K
- Genre: Arcade Game: Platform
- Maximum Players: 1
- Authored with: Arcade Game Designer
Big thanks to José Luis Tur for converting the graphics to colourmode.
Tape, disk and AtoMMC versions are included, please read the TXT file for usage.