How do you save a screen

Discuss all aspects of programming here. From 8-bit through to modern architectures.
pixelblip

Re: How do you save a screen

Post by pixelblip » Thu May 25, 2017 6:23 am

Oh wow that is amazing.
How did you get the pattern working. Interesting. That brush painting is like liquid 8 bit goo coming out - so smooth! :)

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 am

The interface / reading code in BBW is very easy isn't it................

FourthStone

Post by FourthStone » Thu May 25, 2017 6:33 am

Would be interested to know how it works on a tablet :D
pixelblip wrote:Oh wow that is amazing.
How did you get the pattern working. Interesting. That brush painting is like liquid 8 bit goo coming out - so smooth! :)
It's all in BBC Basic so wasn't hard at all :lol:

Basically I get the current pixel coords and work out the offset for the 2w x 4h pattern data, then just loop through the brush size and plot the data from the pattern array while incrementing counters to keep track of the pattern data... sounds more clear in my head :lol:

Essentially I am plotting pixel by pixel while being careful to follow the pattern, but its quick enough to be really smooth.

Interesting idea to wrap the canvas with toolbars, my other program has that configuration but not sure how I'd do it with BB4W, will have to think about it some more but just wanted to test it all out and see what it was like.

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Thu May 25, 2017 7:23 am

Super. Thanks for all your efforts. It's fun!

Elminster

Post by Elminster » Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 am

That was quick.

Good news is it also works with no changes into BBC Basic 4 Mac.

FourthStone

Post by FourthStone » Thu May 25, 2017 8:48 am

This really deserves a new thread but I'll wait until I actually develop something useful, for now it's just playing around :o

When I got home from work and had a close look I noticed I am reading the pattern upside down due to the screen coords being inverted! Couldn't work out why different patterns seemed a little off.
Elminster wrote:Good news is it also works with no changes into BBC Basic 4 Mac.
Have you got the full version Elminster? Just wondering if I do go ahead and develop something then you could compile it on a Mac...

One of the things I love about basic is that it's so easy to throw a program together quickly, but to be able to run it on multiple platforms with no changes is totally awesome.

Elminster

Post by Elminster » Thu May 25, 2017 9:13 am

FourthStone wrote: Have you got the full version Elminster? Just wondering if I do go ahead and develop something then you could compile it on a Mac...
No fraid not, I already had it downloaded but not made extensive use of it so never had need to buy it. I cant actually see how you buy it, the website only has cost of Windoze version. Unless you buy license for one version and get all architecture. Maybe I will drop Richard R. an email if I cant find anything. See what the cost is £30

EDIT: Or maybe compile only works on Windoze version and all the others are free
EDIT2: Ah compile is not implement on Mac version yet viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11571 and doesnt sound like the compile version is cross platform anyway.

Elminster

Post by Elminster » Thu May 25, 2017 9:46 am

BTW have you tried the free Windows SDL version of BBC Basic? Wont have compile either but might allow you to a more complete program.

Win32: http://www.rtr.myzen.co.uk/bbcsdl20.zip

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Tue May 30, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi Fourthstone
Well I've purchased a tablet that hooks up to my PC directly so we'll see how that goes........it means Art should be smooth enough........being something akin to a core I5...........
I remember tablets like these being £1000 a few years ago and now you can get one for £30 !

FourthStone

Post by FourthStone » Tue May 30, 2017 8:29 pm

pixelblip wrote:Well I've purchased a tablet that hooks up to my PC directly so we'll see how that goes...now you can get one for £30 !
£30!!! What brand is it, maybe I could get one to do some dev/test on :-k

Let me know how it goes, always thinking of ways to improve ART to make it a useful program.

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Wed May 31, 2017 12:26 pm

I just bought some old crap off ebay at a computer disposal firm.........it's a Promethean tablet monitor...........lots of firms do them based on Wacom pens and technology...Smart technologies are another firm that do them.

It's got vga in and out and runs at 1024x768.........usb for connection to a computer so you can use the pen.....so it's like a monitor with a pen input. It uses a psu ( sadly not powered by usb but it's 4 years old)

They don't feature pressure sensitivity like the wacom screens but they are dirt cheap nowadays.
I remember working and we got some in and they were £1k not so long ago........isn't it crazy when things come out they are so expensive and within 5 years they are £30! Mine didn't come with a pen but I think I will be ok there as they are resistive screens ( I believe ) so I think I have one.

Being able to hook it up to the pc means speed and it's on a desk.................which is nicer.

I always pinch myself about the cost of IT now.......especially older stuff..........who would have thought in 2017 you could draw onto a monitor
tablet (and a BBC paint program ) for peanuts?

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:56 pm

well I have finally got my dream setup with this tablet, Art is really smooth.. so maybe its worth developing this version of the program rather than a new windows one unless you feel like you-want to of course. What is interesting is that my Qwerty Keyboard gets in the way of the tablet on the desk so I have written this post with the pen! Let's hope I can do a painting this weekend! :D

FourthStone

Post by FourthStone » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 pm

This guy has a blog about his tablet artistry, interesting site if you haven't already seen it.

This is his take on workstation setup pretty much summing up that there is no perfect setup :-k
https://www.davidrevoy.com/article30/er ... cs-tablets

The rest of the site is quite good.

Happy drawing :D

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Mystic Temple

Tried an abstract one tonight on the tablet listening to some weird ambient :)
Attachments
Mystic Temple.jpg

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:37 am

Another deep mind exploration! :lol

This one is called: The valley of thoughts
Attachments
The Valley of Thoughts.jpg

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:23 am

Hi again Fourthstone

That article that chap wrote about tablets was really interesting. Trying to fit a qwerty keyboard on with a tablet on a standard desk is impossible! It's the same for midi keyboards. Why someone can't invent something that combines all of them.....anyway thanks for sending that as that chap went through many options before settling on a Wacom A5 tablet.
When you start drawing directly on to a monitor you can't go back to a standard tablet. The hand to eye co-ordination isn't there with a standard tablet. I can't go back!

If there's any way you might have a nose and be able to get the painting a bit faster in Art that would be ace but if not no probs.....as it's in Basic this might be the bottleneck...........

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 am

was listening to trippy techno tonight :lol:

This one is called Secrets of the Ancients
Attachments
secrets of the ancients.jpg

danielj

Post by danielj » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:39 am

This thread is a source of constant visual joy. Thank you!

Elminster

Post by Elminster » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:13 am

Yes agreed, that new tablets seems to be working.

Perhaps at the next Cambridge, Wakefield and/or London event Abug should include an 'Art Installation' of modern retro art.

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Aurora
Attachments
Aurora.jpg

FourthStone

Post by FourthStone » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:14 am

I see you've been quite busy Pixelblip, fantastic collection of beeb artwork you've produced =D>

One immediate way would be to remove the delay when starting to draw by disabling the double click code, this would mean you need to use the keyboard or hotspot to activate the menu, would this change cause major issues with drawing on the tablet?

I've been thinking about other ways of making ART faster and have a few idea's percolating away, just need some time to work out the finer details and start coding.

Loving the pics mate, they're superb :D

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi Fourthstone ( and every one else )
Thank you for your nice compliments. It's encouraging! I had a lucky weekend this weekend with the pics. They take about 5 hours each.

As for the changes - removing the double tap is fine Fourthstone. I am not really using the qwerty keyboard at the moment as I can't get it in front of the tablet.......so am having to make do without. It would also be nice if the hotspot could be on the right side as well as the left

I find because there is that little delay in painting before you start it can make things less fluid ( and when you draw an line and whizz across the screen it can be quite dotty - even on my Core I5 PC and esp noticeable on 0 pixel wide brush). If you think you can improve that then great. I find I could be more accurate and improve the pics ( I do find they aren't that accurate at the moment which is part of the charm I guess )....

Anyway if you can experiment and improve it then great...maybe it means moving over to windows and BBC Basic SDL.......hmmmmmm
Thanks a lot

SimonSideburns

Post by SimonSideburns » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Pixel, those images are amazing and really nicely coloured. The program is looking good (even though I've not tried it myself yet).

One idea, however. Considering how much space on Disk a screen takes up, you wouldn't get many screens on one disk. There are ways to compress screens but that doesn't (depending on how complex they are) save a lot of space.

A better idea, maybe, would be to store the effective VDU commands that would be used to draw the screen into a spool file. To redraw the file one would simply use *SPOOL to redraw the image. It would be as if an artist was sitting at the computer drawing the picture for the viewer. It would also give us not so talented artists an idea how one goes about drawing such a detailed image.

I wonder if this is at all possible and if it can be added to the program?
I'm writing a game where you can change your character from a Wizard to a monkey to a cat.

Well, Imogen that!

Elminster

Post by Elminster » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:46 pm

Surely storing the image as vdu commands isnt going to help you see how i was drawn? You would need a realtime recording of the process, better done with a you tube video I shoudl think. My wife does painting on canvas with oil, and she never finishes always tweaking, and then covers half of what she did and starts again, and smears stuff about. But taking a picture of the completed painting wouldn't show the days of effort that went in.

I just get annoyed as it takes weeks for an oil painting to dry and I forget and get pain all over myself as I walk past.

FourthStone

Post by FourthStone » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:19 am

Like the idea of being able to save a picture as a series of VDU statements just not sure if the beeb would be able to cope with the torrent of information required... video might be better suited.

Maybe for a final image the VDU commands might be a viable way to reproduce the image but I suspect that is not how the image created, ots of additions and subtractions along the way (and dirty clothes :wink: ).

Pixelblip could probably explain the process better but I believe he first creates an outline of the image on another device and then uses ART to colour and shade the picture to suit the unique attributes and confines of mode 2 beeb graphics.

lurkio

Post by lurkio » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:31 am

SimonSideburns wrote:Considering how much space on Disk a screen takes up, you wouldn't get many screens on one disk. There are ways to compress screens but that doesn't (depending on how complex they are) save a lot of space.
Try using tricky's compressor (coded in C) and decompressor (6502 assembler), which we used to compress and expand the graphics for The Darkness Of Raven Wood -- it was very effective:
:idea:

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:09 am

The last four paintings I painted straight onto the screen ( I didn't do a drawing first with the Ipad which is the way I sometimes do it).
May I suggest you try to do a drawing with a pencil first and then take a picture of it..........it might make it easier doing a picture.

There is a site ( http://colorslive.com/) that shows paintings being done that have been recorded.........you might find that useful...........

Like every else says doing pictures is really about doing something then wiping it all out then trying again......I find it's all about balance and sometimes what you don't put in rather than what you do.

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:22 am

I'm going to try to do some alien planet pics this weekend. Fingers crossed there is time!

FourthStone

Post by FourthStone » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:29 am

I've had a bit of time to put together a prototype of ART for BB4W, works in the free version.

Have a play, maybe if you test on a tablet for me?

Not many features as yet but I just wanted to get the palette / pattern selection and drawing working smoothly, feel free to hack up the code or make any suggestions.

Code: Select all

REM MODE 22 : 128x48 Chars : 1024x768 Real Pixels : 2048x1536 Logical Pixels : 16 Colours

REM Drawing window 1280 x 1024

MODE 22

VDU 23,1,0;0;0;0;
      MOUSE ON 3

DIM pat{(17)c(15)}

PROCinitialise

LET mx%=0
      LET my%=0
      LET mb%=0

LET col%=1
      LET pat%=8
      LET pcol%=0

LET pX%=0

LET dX%=0
      LET dY%=0

LET dW%=100

GCOL 7

REM Draw region
      RECTANGLE 0,0,1296,1044
      RECTANGLE 2,2,1292,1040

RECTANGLE 1800,1300,200,200

REM palette
      RECTANGLE 0,1072,1184,392

REM Col select
      RECTANGLE 1200,1072,64,392
      RECTANGLE 1208,col%*48+1074,46,46

REM Current drawing pattern
      RECTANGLE 1280,1336,128,128

REM Brush size
      RECTANGLE 1280,1072,128,200

COLOUR 3

REM Colour select
      PRINT TAB(75,1);"Col"

REM current drawing pattern
      PRINT TAB(81,1);"Pat"

REM Brush size
      PRINT TAB(81,7);"Size"

REM Clear - temp button requested by my 5 year old :-)
      PRINT TAB(113,0);"Clear"

VDU 5

FOR I%=0 TO 7
        GCOL I%
        RECTANGLE FILL 1216,I%*48+1080,32,32
        MOVE 440+I%*4,1512+I%*2
        GCOL (I% DIV 7)*2+1
        PRINT TAB(0,0);"ART For Windows!!!"
      NEXT
      VDU 4

REM Size guide
      GCOL 6
      CIRCLE FILL 1344,1112,30
      CIRCLE FILL 1344,1168,20
      CIRCLE FILL 1344,1212,12
      CIRCLE FILL 1344,1240,8

PROCpalette
      PROCbrush

*REFRESH OFF

REPEAT
        REM check for Z and X to change draw size
        IF INKEY-98 AND dW%>0 dW%=dW%-1
        IF INKEY-67 AND dW%<3000 dW%=dW%+1

REM read mouse status
        MOUSE mx%, my%, mb%

REM Update stats
        PROCshowstats

REM middle mouse button clicked
        REM IF mb%=2 col%=(col%+1) MOD 8: PROCpalette

REM left mouse button clicked
        IF mb%=4 THEN

REM normalise mouse coords to pixel grid
          mx%=(mx% DIV 8)*8
          my%=(my% DIV 4)*4

REM Check for drawing click region
          IF mx%>0 AND mx%<1288 AND my%>4 AND my%<1032 THEN

REM get pixel coords
            dX%=(mx% DIV 8)-(dW% DIV 400)-1
            dY%=(my% DIV 4)-(dW% DIV 200)-2

REM draw pattern loop
            FOR lX%=0 TO (dW% DIV 200)
              FOR lY%=0 TO (dW% DIV 100)
                REM range check, set pattern colour and plot
                IF (dX%+lX%)>-1 AND (dX%+lX%)<160 AND (dY%+lY%)>-1 AND (dY%+lY%)<256 THEN
                  pX%=(dX%+lX%) MOD 4+((dY%+lY%) MOD 4)*4
                  IF pat{(pat%)}.c(pX%) THEN
                    GCOL pcol%
                  ELSE
                    GCOL col%
                  ENDIF
                  RECTANGLE FILL (dX%+lX%)*8+8,(dY%+lY%)*4+8,8,4
                ENDIF
              NEXT
            NEXT
          ENDIF

REM Check for colour select region
          IF mx%>1200 AND mx%<1256 AND my%>1076 AND my%<1452 THEN
            I%=(my%-1072) DIV 48
            IF col%<>I% AND I%>-1 AND I%<8 THEN
              GCOL 0
              RECTANGLE 1208,col%*48+1074,46,46
              GCOL 7
              RECTANGLE 1208,I%*48+1074,46,46
              col%=I%
              PROCpalette
              PROCbrush
            ENDIF
          ENDIF

REM Check for palette select region
          IF mx%>8 AND mx%<1200 AND my%>1076 AND my%<1452 THEN
            I%=((my%-1072) DIV 48) MOD 8
            J%=((mx%-16) DIV 64) MOD 18

IF pcol%<>I% OR pat%<>J% THEN
              pcol%=I%
              pat%=J%
              PROCbrush
            ENDIF
          ENDIF

REM Check brush size change region
          IF mx%>1280 AND mx%<1408 AND my%>1072 AND my%<1272 THEN
            I%=3200-((my%-1076) DIV 6)*100
            J%=(dW% DIV 10)*10
            IF I%<>J% THEN
              dW%=I%
            ENDIF
          ENDIF

REM Temporary clear box requested by my 5 year old
          IF mx%>1800 AND my%>1300 THEN
            GCOL 0
            RECTANGLE FILL 4,4,1284,1036
          ENDIF

REM END OF MOUSE BUTTON 1 SECTION
        ENDIF

REM Refresh the screen (no flicker)
        *REFRESH
      UNTIL mb%=1

*REFRESH ON

QUIT

REM Draw box with current brush
      DEF PROCbrush

bx%=1280
      by%=1332

REM draw pattern loop
      FOR lX%=0 TO 13
        FOR lY%=0 TO 27
          pX%=(bx%+lX%) MOD 4+((by%+lY%) MOD 4)*4
          IF pat{(pat%)}.c(pX%) THEN
            GCOL pcol%
          ELSE
            GCOL col%
          ENDIF
          RECTANGLE FILL bx%+lX%*8+10,by%+lY%*4+12,8,4
        ENDIF
      NEXT
      NEXT

ENDPROC

REM Palette
      DEF PROCpalette

FOR i%=0 TO 7
      FOR p%=0 TO 17
        FOR x%=0 TO 15
          IF pat{(p%)}.c(x%)=1 GCOL i% ELSE GCOL col%
          RECTANGLE FILL 16+p%*64+(x% MOD 4)*8,i%*48+(x% DIV 4)*4+1080,8,4
          RECTANGLE FILL 16+p%*64+(x% MOD 4)*8,i%*48+(x% DIV 4)*4+1096,8,4
          RECTANGLE FILL 48+p%*64+(x% MOD 4)*8,i%*48+(x% DIV 4)*4+1080,8,4
          RECTANGLE FILL 48+p%*64+(x% MOD 4)*8,i%*48+(x% DIV 4)*4+1096,8,4
        NEXT
      NEXT
      NEXT

ENDPROC

REM show stats
      DEF PROCshowstats

COLOUR 2
      PRINT TAB(82,16);"mX:";STR$(mx%);"    "
      PRINT TAB(82,17);"mY:";STR$(my%);"    "
      PRINT TAB(82,18);"mB:";STR$(mb%);"    "
      PRINT TAB(82,19);"sC:";STR$(col%);"    "
      PRINT TAB(82,20);"pC:";STR$(pcol%);"  "
      PRINT TAB(82,21);"pS:";STR$(pat%);"  "
      PRINT TAB(82,22);"dW:";STR$(dW%);"    "

ENDPROC

DEF PROCinitialise
      REM Pattern 0
      pat{(0)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(0)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(0)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(0)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(0)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 1
      pat{(1)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(1)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(1)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(1)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(1)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(1)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 2
      pat{(2)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(2)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(2)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(2)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(2)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(2)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(2)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 3
      pat{(3)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(3)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(3)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(3)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(3)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(3)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(3)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(3)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 4
      pat{(4)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(4)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(4)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(4)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(4)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(4)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(4)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(4)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(4)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 5
      pat{(5)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(5)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(5)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(5)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(5)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(5)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(5)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(5)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(5)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(5)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(5)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(5)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(5)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(5)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(5)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(5)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 6
      pat{(6)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(6)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(6)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(6)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(6)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(6)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(6)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(6)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(6)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(6)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(6)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(6)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(6)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(6)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(6)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(6)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 7
      pat{(7)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(7)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(7)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(7)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(7)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(7)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(7)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(7)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(7)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(7)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(7)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(7)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(7)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(7)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(7)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(7)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 8
      pat{(8)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(8)}.c(1)=0 : pat{(8)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(8)}.c(3)=0
      pat{(8)}.c(4)=0 : pat{(8)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(8)}.c(6)=0 : pat{(8)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(8)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(8)}.c(9)=0 : pat{(8)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(8)}.c(11)=0
      pat{(8)}.c(12)=0 : pat{(8)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(8)}.c(14)=0 : pat{(8)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 9
      pat{(9)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(9)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(9)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(9)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(9)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(9)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(9)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(9)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(9)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(9)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(9)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(9)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(9)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(9)}.c(13)=0 : pat{(9)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(9)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 10
      pat{(10)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(10)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(10)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(10)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(10)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(10)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(10)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(10)}.c(7)=0
      pat{(10)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(10)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(10)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(10)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(10)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(10)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(10)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(10)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 1
      pat{(11)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(11)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(11)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(11)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(11)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(11)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(11)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(11)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(11)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(11)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(11)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(11)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(11)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(11)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(11)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(11)}.c(15)=0

REM Pattern 12
      pat{(12)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(12)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(12)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(12)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(12)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(12)}.c(5)=0 : pat{(12)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(12)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(12)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(12)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(12)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(12)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(12)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(12)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(12)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(12)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 13
      pat{(13)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(13)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(13)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(13)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(13)}.c(8)=0 : pat{(13)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(13)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(13)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(13)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 14
      pat{(14)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(14)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(2)=0 : pat{(14)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(14)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(14)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(14)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(14)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(14)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 15
      pat{(15)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(15)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(15)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(15)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(10)=0 : pat{(15)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(15)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(15)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 16
      pat{(16)}.c(0)=0 : pat{(16)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(16)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(16)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(16)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(16)}.c(15)=1

REM Pattern 17
      pat{(17)}.c(0)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(1)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(2)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(3)=1
      pat{(17)}.c(4)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(5)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(6)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(7)=1
      pat{(17)}.c(8)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(9)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(10)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(11)=1
      pat{(17)}.c(12)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(13)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(14)=1 : pat{(17)}.c(15)=1

ENDPROC

pixelblip

Post by pixelblip » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 am

That is great Fourthstone. Thank you so much. I will have a go.

I've been up tonight in the waking hours listening to weird ambient watching the sun come up.

I did a picture.....this one is called Saturn 6.....I paid homage to a pic I'd seen.
Attachments
Saturn 6.jpg