Headcoach v3 by Coda Software

feedback, questions and discussion relating to the Complete BBC Games Archive (beta site now open!)
Headcoach

Headcoach v3 by Coda Software

Post by Headcoach » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:23 pm

I have an original 40-track disk copy of this game plus packaging and manual. I believe it's different from the Headcoach Deluxe game you have listed on bbcmicro as this allows you to call individual plays and watch progress.

Does anyone want it?

I'm clearing out my parents loft so it'll be gone to the tip if not. I don't believe there's anything else on my list of original/pirated tapes and disks!

Pernod

Re: Headcoach v3 by Coda Software

Post by Pernod » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Depends on what you want for it, but yes I'm sure there's interest here if it's different from what we have.
If you're giving it to the community then I'll gladly take it, and anything else, to image and share.
- Nigel

BBC Model B, ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, BeebZIF, etc.

billcarr2005

Post by billcarr2005 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:33 am

I've uploaded the disk image here
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=14350
Headcoach wrote:I don't believe there's anything else on my list of original/pirated tapes and disks!
What other titles do you have?
It's possible you have the same games, but protected originals or with minor differences, especially if they were deprotected / transferred from cassette... might be worth archiving everything!

Headcoach

Post by Headcoach » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:21 pm

That indeed looks like the version I have.

Apparently I bought it in Feb '88 - reason I know is that when I went through the packaging I found an uncashed cheque from Coda Software for £1-02 where I'd overpaid. Didn't have bank account so I never cashed it!

I'll have a look at the other stuff I've got and try to make a list of the obvious stuff. There was a lot of Level9 adventures, Repton2 & 3 plus all the old faves like Snapper, Killer Gorilla, Chuckie Egg and so on.