discussion of games, software, hardware & emulators relating to the Acorn Atom and Acorn System machines.
- Posts: 2960
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:57 am
- Location: Netherlands
Have a look at this:
Is it an Atomic BBC or a BeebAtom or what??
Looks like an attempt to upgrade the Atom to a BBC.
Any volunteers to develop a motherboard?
Last edited by oss003
on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 769
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:18 pm
- Location: oxfordshire uk
However, this is only the keyboard on its circuit board in the case.
There is no motherboard !'
I think we'd need to see a picture of the insides to work this one out
- Posts: 8757
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:46 pm
- Location: Looking forward to summer in Somerset, UK...
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:32 pm
- Location: Chelmsford Essex
The seller must be a frustrated taxidermist......
Pic Caption: "One day son, this will all be yours..."
- Posts: 2715
- Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 11:52 pm
Yeah deffo think it's a bodge and schalpel job.
Just hope someone doesn't buy it thinking they are getting an Atom, as they will be dissapointed