Where to buy the AtoMMC(2)?

discussion of games, software, hardware & emulators relating to the Acorn Atom and Acorn System machines.
HenrikErlandsson

Where to buy the AtoMMC(2)?

Post by HenrikErlandsson » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:14 pm

Hullo. :) History has a way of repeating itself. My first computer at age 11, and for the first few months I didn't have a tape recorder, so each time I had to type the programs in from scratch. It was good practice, both for typing and learning Basic :)

And today I took it out again and realized that I don't have a working tape recorder. :D (Well, I have a bunch, just not one with standard Ear/Mic/Motor.) Googled for one (and still might get one), but then I learned about the AtoMMC and this forum.

I think I've found the relevant pages about it and how to transfer files, but how do I buy it?

Also, I've found the software archive on GitHub, which is a great initiative and will let me explore much more than were in the books and magazines at the time!

CMcDougall

Re: Where to buy the AtoMMC(2)?

Post by CMcDougall » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:46 pm

you have to ask member SirMorris /Charlie very nicely!

If you have a laptop, can play converted .CSW > .WAV to your Atom in the mean time.

Also a .hqUEF file player using web browser, links is a few posts down
ImageImageImage

HenrikErlandsson

Post by HenrikErlandsson » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Right-o. Sorry for the late reply, seems I have to check my profile so email notifications are on. Cheers :)

sirmorris

Post by sirmorris » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:53 pm

charlie_robson@hotmail.com

You don't even have to be nice.

:lol: