Two editions are included: the original guide from 1982 for the BBC Model A and B, and the updated version from 1984 that also covers the B+.
I know they have already been done before but they all seem to have various issues, so I wanted to create a definitive error free edition.
- The look and layout of the original guides is preserved.
- All errata corrections have been applied to the text.
- Corrected all OCR errors, incorrect page number references and any factual errors found.
- All diagrams redrawn in vectors.
- Extensive use of hyperlinks - click on any 'see page', 'see chapter' or BASIC keyword text to jump straight to the relevant page.
Other remastered user guides in this series:
Advanced User Guide
New Advanced User Guide