A huge amount of effort has been put in to fix the errors in the original book.
This PDF should be the most accurate version of the NAUG available.
- The look and layout of the original guide has been preserved.
- A large number of error corrections have been applied to the text.
- All diagrams have been redrawn in vectors.
- There is extensive hyperlinking - click on any reference to a page, chapter or section number or on any OSBYTE/OSWORD reference to jump directly to the relevant page.
- Two new Appendices have been added at the end of the guide containing a hyperlinked list of OSBYTE and OSWORD calls in numerical order.
Other remastered user guides in this series:
Advanced User Guide
BBC User Guide (Model B and B+ editions)