You Can Now Sell Things On Everygamegoing

on-topic Acorn-related news and discussions not covered by the other forums
Dave_E

You Can Now Sell Things On Everygamegoing

Post by Dave_E » Sat May 04, 2019 10:14 am

Hello,

I have opened up my site so that anyone can now sell their games using it (as long as you have a Paypal account).

I would encourage anyone with any spare BBC games to create an account, add them to their collection and then bundle them up and list them in the shop. I can assure you that you *will* make sales and you can sell all sorts of games, not just BBC ones.

This is my own seller account (yes, I know it still has a placeholder at the bottom):

http://www.everygamegoing.com/egg/seller/view/user_id/1

This is just stuff I sold in the last couple of days.

You can't sell until I grant you seller status, but all you have to do is ask...!

Commie_User

Re: You Can Now Sell Things On Everygamegoing

Post by Commie_User » Sun May 05, 2019 6:46 am

That's a sweet idea. Though is there any benefit over selling on Ebay?

Nice to see a game called Richochet as the featured on the home page, with video. I never expected something as fast and polished on the Electron. Bit too fast for me though.

Dave_E

Re: You Can Now Sell Things On Everygamegoing

Post by Dave_E » Sun May 05, 2019 7:30 am

Well, the benefit(s) are:

1. It's free!
2. You just search by the name of the game and 'Add To Collection' to create the item
3. You click 'Sell' and it creates the whole description, along with reviews and everything that you'd expect
4. You don't need to upload a picture or pay anything when it sells

If you use the site for archive searching and the game is being offered by someone, the archive page lights up 'In Stock'.