on-topic Acorn-related news and discussions not covered by the other forums
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:12 pm
- Location: Toronto
- A5 format
- looked a lot like BEEBUG's magazine format
- plain-paper cover, stapled
- around the 32-64 page mark
- possible printed in blue ink
- sold to school students for a nominal amount (£2, maybe?)
- available in 1985.
- maybe had an advanced companion book, which I never got to because attention span and Asterisk Tracker …
I've dug around archives and come up with nothing. It was quite different from the User Guide, and it wasn't an Acorn/BBC publication. My copy is likely well composted inside a ratty Rucanor bag deep in a Scottish landfill, along with half a sour monkey and a dried-out Papermate Replay.
Does anyone remember this, or better still, know where a scan might live?