https://github.com/stardot/beebem-windo ... tag/4.15b4
This has a few new features, contributed by Steve Insley:
- Added new DX video modes for full-screen (1440p and 4K).
- Fixed issue where BeebEm would always use the primary monitor when going fullscreen.
- Now uses monitor on which the BeebEm window is positioned. As with all DX9 applications, this works best when "Maintain Desktop Resolultion" is selected.
- Changed the default fullscreen resolution to "Maintain Desktop Resolution".
- Added -AutoBootDelay CLI argument taking a delay parameter set in milliseconds creates a delay between initial boot and auto-boot of disk image if supplied in arguments. If used with -StartPaused, the timer starts after un-pausing.
- Added ability to pause the emulation, distinct from freezing when focus lost.
- Menu item on Speed menu.
- Alt+F5 will pause/unpause.
- The -StartPaused CLI argument can be used to prevent the emulation from starting until unpaused. Implemented to better support HyperSpin/RocketLauncher configurations where you want to defer boot until the BeebEm window and bezels are shown, and any Fade screen has been removed.
- If in windowed mode and showing fps, pause state is shown in window title.