Changes in this release
- User Interface
- A screenshot can be saved of the current display, by choosing 'Take Screenshot...' from the File menu.
- Entering full-screen mode displays a reminder of how to leave this mode. The message can be hidden by ticking the checkbox.
- Choosing 'Reset' or 'Exit' from the File menu will request confirmation before taking the action.
- The CD-ROM sub-menu has moved to the Disc menu.
- The EtherRPCEm driver module now works with RISC OS Select 3 or later (4.39 - 6.20).
- Networking configuration now requires fewer steps to be performed in RISC OS as a result of the following changes. The documentation has been updated to reflect this.
- The driver module is now provided directly by the networking podule. This means there is no need to install the driver in the Boot sequence.
- The driver module is now 26/32-bit neutral. This means that there is no need to install an updated SharedCLibrary for the network driver. Note, you may well still need this update for application compatibility.
- The driver module now auto-installs AutoSense file in Boot sequence.
- The Create-Dir, Rename and Save entry points now return an error if part of the path is invalid, instead of saving the file to a wrong location.
- Keys can no longer get 'stuck' if held down when interacting with GUI menus.
- Other fixes
- Some potential crash scenarios when resetting/exiting have been fixed.
- Shift-F10 key-presses are now passed through to the emulated machine, instead of invoking the Windows context menu handler.
- If you are using a keyboard layout with 'dead keys' (e.g. US-International) these key-presses are now passed through. Dead keys are used to compose accented characters, and are not found on the UK keyboard layout.
- The Windows executable has Data Execution Prevention (DEP) enabled.