for bbc micro/electron hardware, peripherals & programming issues (NOT emulators!)
- Posts: 1933
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:05 pm
- Location: New York, New York
Mine was apparently shipped this evening but may take 6 to 10 days to get from the Canadian frozen tundra down to the barbaric wastelands of New York.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:29 am
- Location: Near Paris - France
Hi, the Pi zero 1.3 and the Pi zero -W are available from Kiwi elctronics : http://www.kiwi-electronics.nl/
(as the name suggest, they are not in Australia but in Netherland !)
Only one can be bought at a time.
Shipping cost is not that much
- Posts: 3564
- Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:13 am
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:27 pm
- Location: Oadby, Leicster, UK.
For those that want to use a raspberry pi zero as a second processor, just think what a window into your running programs that would give.