Watford A3000 IDE Formatter Required

discuss general risc os software applications and utilities
Related forum: adventures


Post Reply
User avatar
daveejhitchins
Posts: 5917
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
Contact:

Watford A3000 IDE Formatter Required

Post by daveejhitchins » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:44 pm

I'm trying to put a CF card on my A3000 Watford IDE Interface and need a formatter.

I've tried this one, however, it just gives "bad name". Tried copying it across twice - same issue.

Does anyone else have a copy or any ideas what I've done wrong?

Thanks - Dave H :D

RobC
Posts: 3000
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:41 pm
Contact:

Re: Watford A3000 IDE Formatter Required

Post by RobC » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Have you tried the disk linked at the bottom of this page Dave?:
http://chrisacorns.computinghistory.org ... chIDE.html

I know it's not the right interface but it might work...

User avatar
daveejhitchins
Posts: 5917
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
Contact:

Re: Watford A3000 IDE Formatter Required

Post by daveejhitchins » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:09 pm

RobC wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:18 pm
Have you tried the disk linked at the bottom of this page Dave?:
http://chrisacorns.computinghistory.org ... chIDE.html

I know it's not the right interface but it might work...
Thanks Rob . . . I should have known to look there :oops: It's definitely different from the one in Sarah's post.

Dave H :D

sP1d3r
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:40 am
Contact:

Re: Watford A3000 IDE Formatter Required

Post by sP1d3r » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:17 am

daveejhitchins wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:44 pm
I'm trying to put a CF card on my A3000 Watford IDE Interface and need a formatter.
Hi Dave

I've got the Watford IDE Utilities for my A3000 mini podule, I'd need to put them into an archive and upload it?

User avatar
daveejhitchins
Posts: 5917
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
Contact:

Re: Watford A3000 IDE Formatter Required

Post by daveejhitchins » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:34 am

sP1d3r wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:17 am
daveejhitchins wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:44 pm
I'm trying to put a CF card on my A3000 Watford IDE Interface and need a formatter.
Hi Dave

I've got the Watford IDE Utilities for my A3000 mini podule, I'd need to put them into an archive and upload it?
Yes please . . . The more the merrier. If it's a different version I may start a thread for IDE Utilities form different manufacturers. May be of help for future users.

One thing to note: It would be good to have the Utilities in both !Spark format and plane .zip format - please.

Dave H :D

sP1d3r
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:40 am
Contact:

Re: Watford A3000 IDE Formatter Required

Post by sP1d3r » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:17 am

Hi Dave

I've put the IDEUtils disk into a !Spark archive, it came with the mini-podule so it should be the right one.
:roll: :)
Attachments
WatIDE.zip
(122.65 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

Post Reply

Return to “32-bit acorn software: other”