Meanwhile.. thankyou all for your kind words. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
I'm sure most of you saw me flapping about at times as I tried to ensure everything ran as smoothly as possible.. but I can assure you that I enjoyed the weekend too. The talks were a big highlight for me; it was a real thrill to meet Jonathan Griffiths having played Snapper thousands of times as a kid.
I didn't do this all alone; I want to give a big thankyou to..
- roland for getting the name tags / lanyards together
- flibble (Peter) for rewriting all his part of the text for the Acorn history tables (after accidentally deleting it last year
).. and also sourcing the games/software running on the Archimedes/Risc PCs on display..and also lending me his Pi Zero to run Doom
- helpful (Bryan) for manning the Valiant Turtle demos and education tables
- prime (phill) for burning LOGO roms for the Valiant Turtle
- paul for setting up and demonstrating his BBC TV graphics display
- JudgeBeeb (Robert) for helping set up the education tables
- Tricky for his Tricky gaming rig and getting the beer on saturday
- kieranhj and VectorEyes (Adrian) for bringing their Masters and running their demos out in the main hall
- RobC and hoglet (Dave) and Tricky for collectively working out how to get Doom to run on my Master with MMFS
- riscman for helping me and the staff pack up / put everything back on Sunday evening
- Jason F, Adrian, Katrina and Dan at the museum for helping set up , promote and hosting the event