jgharston wrote:There's a 'bugs' file in the archive which has some notes on bugs that have been uncovered and not yet fixed.
I spent last night digging through SoftMDFS
to track down a couple of stubborn bugs and think I've squashed them.
Version 0.05 has fixed:
* Accessing directories via root without explicit '$' reference works, eg :A5000.Apps correctly maps to :A5000.$.Apps
* Allows OPEN of image files, so allows copying of, eg, ZIP archives, etc.
* Saving very large files (eg >64K from ARM CoPro) used to repeat first 20K, seems to have been fixed. Test saves of 64K/128K of data from ARM works.
* LOAD-as-command from %.
* OSGBPB used to fail if using existing PTR, first block was repeated. Now works.
* I AM pings client before checking user/pass/etc. so logon errors to Atom client correctly cased.
* INFO returns upper case string to Atom client.
* Create works - URD was being overwritten.
The large-saves and OSGBPB errors were what was causing problems doing the backups at Leicester in January.