- has an interest in preservation
- would like to get involved with the creation/maintenance of preservation websites and archives
- owns a collection of Acorn software/hardware/literature and are willing to dump/scan items themselves, or loan items for preservation
Our initial priority will be to work out:
- what's out there that's been archived and is online, identifying active and inactive archives
- what's been archived but isn't currently available online, identify areas of concern e.g. where only 1 person holds copies of the data
- who has hardware/software collections containing items missing from existing archives
- work out what we can realistically get online in a simple, navigable format - as quickly as possible.
Thanks, and comments welcome!
- Arcadian (Dave). Moderating
- scarybeasts (Chris).
- pernod (Nigel).
- philpem (Phil).
- crowly (John).
- flaxcottage (John).
- roland (Roland).
- z0m8ied0g (Stephen).
- Zarchos (Xavier) [Discord].
- leenew (Lee).
- sPhilMainwaring (Phil).
- oss003 (Kees).
- riscman (James).
- trixster (Andy).
- steven_gilson (Steve).