- Enabled the CTS/RTS handshake mode for, you've guessed it, CTS/RTS handshaking serial cables. (Recipe enclosed.) After finally making up one of these, I was glad to have flow control working at last in terminal sessions to the Beeb, but Xfer used to hang.
- More flexible INF file handling. At the moment each file still needs an INF file but it can now just have name-load-exec, or be empty altogether. If a length is present, it's checked against the file. CRC=xxxx is no longer mistaken for a length of 12.
- Fixed command P, opens files in binary mode.
- Faster transfers from PC to BBC - removed delays during sending that my BBC hasn't missed.
- Menu displayed on request, so previous output doesn't scroll away
- Crunched BASIC BBC server down to <6K.