A4 Laptop - replacement electrolytic capacitors and CMOS battery

discuss the archimedes & risc pc, peripherals and risc os/risc os on pi
philpem

A4 Laptop - replacement electrolytic capacitors and CMOS battery

Post by philpem » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:40 am

I'm currently repairing an A4 which is currently dead. I have 20V on the DC-DC converter, but the BMU never pulls POWER_ON low to enable the DC-DC converter. The BMU has 5V power, so I suspect I'm looking at a failure in the BMU reset circuitry or clock.

But before I fix that, there's a bigger problem -- the electrolytic capacitors on the PCB have started to leak. Apparently this is a bit of an "A4 thing". There are dots of corrosion all over the board and I'd be a fool to dismiss the possibility that it could be part of the BMU issue.

Does anyone have a list of the SMD electrolytic capacitors on the A4 motherboard -- ideally with part numbers of suitable replacements?
(I'm sure there was a thread about 'extreme A4 repair' involving recapping, PCB cleaning and such, but I'll be darned if I can find it)

I'm also wondering if anyone knows of a suitable substitute for the CMOS battery -- otherwise I expect I can squeeze a NiMH coin cell into the gap between the battery bay and the floppy drive. I've had a look in the RS catalogue but there doesn't seem to be anything particularly suitable (at least anything tagged).

Cheers,
Phil.

philpem

Re: A4 Laptop - replacement electrolytic capacitors and CMOS battery

Post by philpem » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:58 pm

davidb wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:44 am
Have you seen theom's Acorn A4 pages?
I have - his guide is how I got the thing apart!

RobC

Post by RobC » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:14 pm

The schematics are in the technical drawings and the parts list is in the technical reference manual here.

I'd definitely recap the board if you can but working on the A4 is a pain - I damaged the keyboard connectors on mine just by opening them up to remove the keyboard. Also, the conductive material on the end of the keyboard cable comes off very easily.

The good news is that CJE Micros have a range of pretty reasonably priced spares for the A4.

Ottly

Post by Ottly » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:47 pm

I did this for a friend of mines A4. Recapped the board after one exploded. And replaced the cmos battery.

I can post more details if you’d like them?

Scott.

hubersn

Post by hubersn » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Ottly wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:47 pm
I did this for a friend of mines A4. Recapped the board after one exploded. And replaced the cmos battery.

I would like all details you can possibly provide, since my A4 also needs a battery replacement.

Thanks
hubersn

philpem

Post by philpem » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Ottly wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Scott.
I'd love it if you could.

I'm going to spend the evening measuring up the capacitors on the board and getting some replacements ordered from RS. Sadly the parts list in the TRM doesn't include that nugget of info, only the component values.

Seeing as I don't have the DC-DC power-on signal (but the DC-DC works), I expect I'm dealing with some kind of issue in the BMU support circuitry or a dud solder joint.

philpem

Post by philpem » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:48 am

Picked up a box of these to recap the A4:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07NK9SKNJ/

(440-piece SMD electrolytic capacitor kit)

Looks like it has the right sizes and values, and it's cheaper than buying the parts individually from RS...
Expect more updates this weekend!

SteveBagley

Post by SteveBagley » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:55 am

philpem wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:48 am
Picked up a box of these to recap the A4:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07NK9SKNJ/

(440-piece SMD electrolytic capacitor kit)

Looks like it has the right sizes and values, and it's cheaper than buying the parts individually from RS...
Expect more updates this weekend!
Please take lots of photos! I need to do this with my A4…

Steve

philpem

Post by philpem » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:38 pm

Quick one while I'm half-way through the repair and taking a break...

This isn't one for the faint of heart.

Getting the capacitors off is a nightmare. Try to desolder them and you find you can't heat the solder because it's now a mix of lead and tin oxides. So you have to take them off in pieces. More or less the 8bitguy's method.
  • Use a fairly sturdy tool to hold down the plastic section of the capacitor.
  • While holding that down, use a pair of needlenose pliers to grab the metal body of the capacitor.
  • Gently rock the capacitor while pulling it vertically upwards and pushing the plastic piece hard against the PCB.
  • If you've done this right, you'll now have two legs sticking up from the board.
One you have access to the two pins, you have two options. Either clean them and heat them with a soldering iron, or (again) push the plastic down and rock the wire from side to side until it breaks. Remove the plastic piece and desolder the leads.

Watch out for the smell of rotten fish.

And finally, when you've got the capacitor off the board, you'll probably find that the PCB pads have either corroded away or have lifted off. So you have to repair those. It's not as hard as repairing a QFP land on a RISC PC, but it's certainly tedious.

And before you repair it, you need to wash off the goo from underneath the capacitors...

More updates shortly!
Attachments
2019-09-27 23.02.23.jpg

philpem

Post by philpem » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:45 pm

Current state of the A4 motherboard - most of the lifted pads have been replaced with copper tape, now I'm just waiting for the epoxy to set before I fit some new caps.

Probably need to pull the crystal near the DC-IN to check for more corrosion in that area. Most of the stuff energised to 20V+ took a real bad hit when the capacitors leaked. The rest of the board seems more or less unscathed.
Attachments
2019-09-29 23.23.16.jpg

mattdy4

Post by mattdy4 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:19 pm

I recapped my deadish A4 in the spring. I used the TRM to find what capacitor values etc were then tallied up what values I needed to buy in a spreadsheet. Hopefully might save someone a bit of work. Here it is;

10uf 16v (8) - C19 C65 C67 C93 C108 C133 C135 C137
4.7uf 25v (3) - C107 C134 C136
47uf 16v (9) - C13 C38 C55 C57 C62 C66 C78 C89 C138
100uF 6.3v (2) - C61 C97
220uF 4v (1) - C102

Recap didn't fix it but it gets further than it did. A lot of caps had leaked, especially those in a cluster in the bottom right hand side of the board

I used Panasonic caps from Farnell (first part is their stock number). I already had a stock of EEEFK1C470P (47uf 16v) caps. Can confirm that they fit pads as original

1244389 3 3 0 EEEFK0J101AP CAP, 100µF, 6.3V, RADIAL, SMD EEEFK0J101AP
2326083 2 2 0 EEE0GA221SP CAP, 220µF, 4V, RADIAL, SMD EEE0GA221SP
9695648 10 10 0 EEEFK1C100R CAP, 10µF, 16V, RADIAL, SMD EEEFK1C100R
9696822 5 5 0 EEEHB1E4R7R CAP, 4.7µF, 25V, RADIAL, SMD EEEHB1E4R7R

philpem

Post by philpem » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:24 pm

Cheers for that, Matt!

I finished recapping my A4 last night, then moved onto backing it up onto a Zip disk (easy when the hard drive is only 60MB!).
There's a custom-built ICS Wizzo 3v15 ROM in the 5th column slot and a CompactFlash adapter on the drive tray. Sadly the CF adapter only has one screw hole which lines up with the bracket... :(

It's restoring from the Zip drive now and seems to be fully working aside from the temporary lack of the keyboard and LCD panel. Once I have the NiMH coin cell fitted, I'll be reassembling the machine and posting some final photos.

Meanwhile I've attached another photo of the test rig, and tweeted a couple more: https://twitter.com/philpem/status/1179852496543592454

The reason this A4 wouldn't boot turned out to be capacitor goo underneath the BMU's clock crystal. While the BMU had power and the periodic reset/wakeup tick, it wasn't going to toggle the DC-DC on without the clock signal.
The solution was to remove the crystal, clean the area (and the crystal itself) thoroughly, then re-tin and re-cover the copper where the solder resist flaked off.

I've got another A4 to fix which is in considerably worse shape (physically and electrically), so that might well be my next project.

For the benefit of anyone who wants to stick a CompactFlash card in one of these machines -- I've attached my custom-build Wizzo fifth-column ROM. Flash it into a 27C512, put it in the socket and enjoy!
The ICS formatter app is on Chris's Acorns. I also tried the APDL one from www.riscos.com, but that hangs after asking you to "press any key to continue"... (groan...)

Bonus fact: you can't do a delete-reset using the PS/2 keyboard port. You need to use the internal keyboard. Same goes for all the RISC OS "hold key X on boot" tricks, it seems. That cost me a few minutes of head-scratching while I was trying to figure out what was up with the video output...
Attachments
wizzo_3v15_AcornA4.zip
(17.68 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
2019-10-03 03.48.43.jpg

IanS

Post by IanS » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:07 pm

philpem wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:24 pm
Bonus fact: you can't do a delete-reset using the PS/2 keyboard port. You need to use the internal keyboard. Same goes for all the RISC OS "hold key X on boot" tricks, it seems. That cost me a few minutes of head-scratching while I was trying to figure out what was up with the video output...
Strange, both the keyboard matrix and the PS/2 connector feed into the same 80C51 (IC2), so the IOC shouldn't be able to tell the difference via Kin/Kout. I wonder if it was a dliberate choice by whoever wrote the firmware in the 80C51.

philpem

Post by philpem » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:32 pm

IanS wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:07 pm
philpem wrote:
Strange, both the keyboard matrix and the PS/2 connector feed into the same 80C51 (IC2), so the IOC shouldn't be able to tell the difference via Kin/Kout. I wonder if it was a dliberate choice by whoever wrote the firmware in the 80C51.
The 80C51 does seem to reset the PS/2 keyboard a couple of times before it finally accepts that it's there. It might be that it can't detect the key-down events during that process -- or that it realises so late that RISC OS has stopped checking for keys being held down and moved on to booting the system.

mattdy4

Post by mattdy4 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:48 pm

philpem wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:32 pm
IanS wrote:
philpem wrote:
The 80C51 does seem to reset the PS/2 keyboard a couple of times before it finally accepts that it's there. It might be that it can't detect the key-down events during that process -- or that it realises so late that RISC OS has stopped checking for keys being held down and moved on to booting the system.
Ah in that case I need to reassemble the thing and do a reset. Fingers crossed it working now at it seems to respond but no video, just sync

philpem

Post by philpem » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:43 pm

The last few parts for my A4 arrived today -- a 1.2V 80mAh coin cell and some M3 threaded inserts.

The hard drive mounting holes for the A4 are ... strange. They only line up with the drive which came in the machine - nothing else I have will fit. Naturally the CF card adapter falls into this category too.
The solution was to put the CF card adapter alongside the old hard drive and mark out the screw positions. I used a soldering iron to drive in some threaded inserts. They still felt a little loose, so I opened up the adapter and put a bit of Araldite around them to make sure they stayed put. Once that was sorted, the CF card adapter screwed right onto the bracket. You can see the difference in mounting position:
2019-10-05 12.26.38_rot.jpg
Using standard mounting screws
2019-10-05 13.42.18.jpg
With threaded inserts fitted
The problem with the setup in the first photo is, the adapter sits too far to the right and fouls the keyboard pegs when you try to refit it. So something must be done...

If you're lazy, you could probably take a bare-board CF adapter and stick it to the hard drive tray with a sticky-pad.

Backing up the old hard drive was easy as pie using a Zip drive and a copy of PowerZip/ZipFS. Restoring once I had the CF card installed was just as easy, once I found a floppy with a copy of !Scrap on it. (Turns out !Backup will run without System, but absolutely requires a Scrap directory).

The ICS IDE utilities on Chris's Acorns work a treat for this version of Wizzo.

I chucked in a spare Transcend 2GB CF card which gave four 503MB partitions. Needless to say, this filled up the icon bar a bit:
2019-10-05 13.53.49_rot.jpg
But where will my apps go?
The final installation uses two 503MB partitions to save icon bar space.

And here she is after being completely reassembled:
2019-10-05 14.04.01.jpg
Back in one piece
I found a couple of A4-specific tools on the drive -- "!" (some kind of display switcher), A4Extra2, Bat_Power (a battery discharger), Pointer (by Acorn, embiggens the pointer), F12<>F10 and NumScr>F10. I have no idea where these came from! Possibly someone's website or an FTP site way back when.

This leaves one more A4 to fix -- the one which looked like it had fallen off the back of a lorry. I might fix that one too... eventually.

As for this one, the battery seems to be having trouble holding a charge. Hopefully cycling it a few times might wake it up -- if not, I have an IMAX B6 R/C pack charger-discharger which might have the desired effect.

mattdy4

Post by mattdy4 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm

mattdy4 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:48 pm
philpem wrote:
IanS wrote:

Ah in that case I need to reassemble the thing and do a reset. Fingers crossed it working now at it seems to respond but no video, just sync
Yay! It's working with keyboard and screen attached. No external output though even clearing CMOS with Del, 4, R etc.

Those screen connectors are truly awful though. Managed to lift a couple of the conudctive strips right off while doing a full reassemble. Now I have to wait until tomorrow for the aradite to cure fully :roll:

20191009_115838.jpg
20191009_115936.jpg

philpem

Post by philpem » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:23 pm

mattdy4 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm
mattdy4 wrote:
philpem wrote:

Yay! It's working with keyboard and screen attached. No external output though even clearing CMOS with Del, 4, R etc.

Those screen connectors are truly awful though. Managed to lift a couple of the conudctive strips right off while doing a full reassemble. Now I have to wait until tomorrow for the aradite to cure fully :roll:

20191009_115838.jpg

20191009_115936.jpg
Nice one!

The trick with the keyboard and screen cables is to be very, very gentle -- and make sure they're fully open before trying to remove the cable. Glad you managed to fix it though!

I notice your ROM has a jump wire - that's unusual. What's the part number on the ROM label?

Theo Markettos has an A4 with a part number of 0296,064 -- but all my A4s have 0296,063. I'm very curious if yours has the same ROM, and what the differences between the two might be. I imagine it's either a language variant or some bugfixes.

I'm not sure why you don't have RGB video out, though that does go through the Acorn Video Hybrid on the top left, so you could possibly have issues with that. From memory, if you power on with a monitor connected to the VGA port, the A4 should pick it up and use it over the internal LCD.

If not, another way to switch to the VGA output is to use !Configure (in the Apps folder on the iconbar). Go into Screen and change the Monitor Type from LCD (internal screen) to VGA.

mattdy4

Post by mattdy4 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:51 pm

philpem wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:23 pm
mattdy4 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:56 pm
mattdy4 wrote:

Nice one!

The trick with the keyboard and screen cables is to be very, very gentle -- and make sure they're fully open before trying to remove the cable. Glad you managed to fix it though!

I notice your ROM has a jump wire - that's unusual. What's the part number on the ROM label?

Theo Markettos has an A4 with a part number of 0296,064 -- but all my A4s have 0296,063. I'm very curious if yours has the same ROM, and what the differences between the two might be. I imagine it's either a language variant or some bugfixes.

I'm not sure why you don't have RGB video out, though that does go through the Acorn Video Hybrid on the top left, so you could possibly have issues with that. From memory, if you power on with a monitor connected to the VGA port, the A4 should pick it up and use it over the internal LCD.

If not, another way to switch to the VGA output is to use !Configure (in the Apps folder on the iconbar). Go into Screen and change the Monitor Type from LCD (internal screen) to VGA.
Thanks and thanks for the tip!

I was very careful making sure the clips were up, I think the plastic had delaminated slightly allowing the copper strip to lift from the plastic, I think my A4 was kept in someone's damp garage for x years so no big surprise!

Yes it's an 0296,064-01 ROM, not looked into the supplementary ROM much so I'll have a read up

I'll see if I can get it to flick to internal LCD when I put it all back together tomorrow via Configure. If I plug in the VGA cable when switched on I get a white line on screen at the top so I don't think it's a circuit problem as I'm getting a sync signal too so if that won't work I'll try another cable too

Your screen looks very crisp by the way, mine looks very muted in comparison

IanS

Post by IanS » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:24 pm

philpem wrote:
Interesting, if you look at the circuit diagram for the A5000, they were obviously thinking about fitting an 80C51 and using a PS/2 keyboard connector with a quadrature mouse. You can see the unpopolated pads for the 80C51 on the PCB.

I wonder if they gave up on it because the found they couldn't get the power-on delete function to work?

steve3000

Post by steve3000 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:26 am

IanS wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:24 pm
Interesting, if you look at the circuit diagram for the A5000, they were obviously thinking about fitting an 80C51 and using a PS/2 keyboard connector with a quadrature mouse. You can see the unpopolated pads for the 80C51 on the PCB.

I wonder if they gave up on it because the found they couldn't get the power-on delete function to work?
I would have guessed they stripped it out to save cost...

Either way they must have given up fairly early on, since Z's prototype A5000 (serial #21) doesn't have the 80C51 fitted... although it does have a cut-out for a rear mouse port which would have been needed.

See photos here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=9209

IanJeffray

Post by IanJeffray » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:23 pm

philpem wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:43 pm
The last few parts for my A4 arrived today -- a 1.2V 80mAh coin cell and some M3 threaded inserts.
Don't happen to have a reference to the cell you used, @philpem ? I've got this sorry board to completely recap - they're all actively leaking and wet! Battery was all alkali-foresty. Caps on the DC/DC had completely destroyed one track - I hope I've just got to it in time as the mobo itself looks clean enough really. Stll not decided on hot air or "pull method" for removing SMT caps tho.
IMG_E0714.JPG

IanJeffray

Post by IanJeffray » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Decided to go for hot air for most of them. Quick, clean and easy. Heat shields over nearby plastic parts. No fuss. Just fish-stink Two that were too risky to hot air, I did use the "wiggle" method and I think because they were so rotten anyway, the cans lifted off easily, so the legs could be snipped, plastic lifted, and stubs lifted off the pads. Cleaned with IPA and heavily flooded with fresh solder to push out the impurities - will be wicked-off before final fresh paste is added when placing the new parts. Nervewracking.

Most tracks under or very close to the caps have had the resist rotted away, but copper beneath seems reasonably ok. Deciding whether or not to add fresh resist before replacing the caps.
IMG_E0729.JPG

philpem

Post by philpem » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 am

IanJeffray wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:51 pm
Decided to go for hot air for most of them. Quick, clean and easy. Heat shields over nearby plastic parts. No fuss. Just fish-stink Two that were too risky to hot air, I did use the "wiggle" method and I think because they were so rotten anyway, the cans lifted off easily, so the legs could be snipped, plastic lifted, and stubs lifted off the pads. Cleaned with IPA and heavily flooded with fresh solder to push out the impurities - will be wicked-off before final fresh paste is added when placing the new parts. Nervewracking.

Most tracks under or very close to the caps have had the resist rotted away, but copper beneath seems reasonably ok. Deciding whether or not to add fresh resist before replacing the caps.

IMG_E0729.JPG
You've fared better than I did with mine! I had a lot more lifted pads. From memory it took a week or so to repair it, just for waiting for the epoxy to set. The Araldite Double Bubble kits are *really* good for this kind of repair, though you'll go through them like a bag of sweets.

What did you use for heat shielding?

Once you've done the solder-flood-and-wick, I'd wash the board a second time with water, then IPA, and give the area around the capacitors a good scrub. To be quite honest, I'd fully immerse the board in water, scrub the area around the caps, leave it for 20 minutes, then do the same with IPA. The capacitor plague can get a long way.
Anywhere the solder resist looks black, chip it off and check the copper underneath. Tin the copper (apply flux and solder) and it'll protect it from corrosion from the air. Check all the tracks in the area of the capacitors and battery and fix any breaks. Sometimes they're very subtle and optically invisible (see my A4000 thread).

If you have problems with power-on, the POWER_ON signal comes from the BMU, the Hitachi chip next to the reset switch. If it's not waking up, I'll bet that C57 has leaked under X6 (which is what happened to mine). Desolder X6, clean underneath with IPA and foam swabs, then dunk X6 and its insulating spacer in isopropyl. Leave them to dry, then re-fit.

As for the 1.2V 80mAh battery -- it was an ebay special. JLS Batteries call it a 1V80H: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1V80H-Rechar ... 1729201649
I soldered two thin wires to it (red and black obviously!), put heatshrink on the solder joints and the battery itself. It's sat near the battery contacts, under the wire bundle which runs to them and the front-panel power switch.

Cheers
Phil.

IanJeffray

Post by IanJeffray » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:33 am

What did you use for heat shielding?
Just bits of plate and Stanley blades I had lying around - nothing fancy. I use the finest tip I have on the air, 350 degrees, then 3-4 seconds and each cap lifted - the "solder" was all in a bad way - very soft mush really.

I appreciate all the tips. I do quite a bit of building/tweaking of new boards, but cleaning up such old crud is quite a different skill -- getting rid of the electrolyte and rotted solder is hard work. I'm scraping bad tracks and tinning as you suggest -- scraping through the rot to the bare copper seems the only way to really bottom things out. 99.9% IPA works wonders though and I'm dabbing with a fine paint brush and immediately soaking up the mess with paper towel before it runs around - the results look good, but there's some permanent darkening of solder resist in some areas, though where I've scraped that off, it's actually been still solid and the copper beneath perfectly intact, so I consider it just a surface discolouration in this particular case.

Thanks also for the battery tip. I had been trying to find a suitable cell to put right back in place, but this approach was my 'backup plan' and is similar to how I sort RiscPCs.

The area around X6 actually looks perfect, so I don't plan to lift it. C57 had leaked on to D6 heavily (D6's legs were all matted together) so I do wonder about just replacing that.

Before I started this disassembly, the A4 wasn't really "powering up" as such -- battery LED on the top panel was behaving itself, machine would "switch on" from DC or battery power, drive spun up, but keyboard LEDs were all random and after about 10 seconds the drive would spin down and spin up again - repeatedly. How much damage has been done by trying to run it with the board in this hell of a state, though, I worry. The board looked generally really clean when viewed through the econet card flap, so I was actually shocked to find such a disaster, or I wouldn't have even tried to power it at all.

philpem

Post by philpem » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:12 pm

That sounds like it could be an issue with the internal power supply riser card or the external PSU brick. The other possibility is that fuzzy diode (which sounds like the battery/AC combiner) may well be shot.

As I said above, the (comparatively) high voltage in the 20V section tends to mean it gets the worst of it when the caps leak :(

Mine had some pretty nasty damage but generally they clean up nicely. I'll give hot air a try on my second (and in worse condition) A4, once I've got the A4000 off the workbench :)

IanJeffray

Post by IanJeffray » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:03 pm

Cheat-sheet for capacitor replacement. Colours denote capacitors of each spec.
A4_Top_CapGroups.png

IanJeffray

Post by IanJeffray » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:50 pm

Bum and bother. EEEFK0J101AP definitely does not fit (C61, C97). It's far too big. Got everything else put in place and these were the last two to go down and ... I don't get a working machine tonight. Phooey. No appropriate alternatives kicking around here either. Now to figure out what I -should- have ordered. Footprint on the board is identical to EEE0GA221SP which IS the right size. Bah.

IanJeffray

Post by IanJeffray » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:11 am

As I have the patience of a 3year old at times like this - I fitted the 100nf caps anyway... they don't really fit the footprints and foul the mounting post area at the bottom right, but let's see what happens...
IMG_E0769.JPG
Re-capped board
...it boots! CMOS obviously completely horsed, but enough to get VGA output, see 4MB, see 5th column, run PS2 keyboard, run sound (ish - it's hyper-noisy).
IMG_E0771.JPG
It boots!
Right now I'm just pleased to find it's not been completely destroyed by its capacitors.

Calling Phil again - do you have a reference for the 100n caps you used?

Return to “32-bit acorn hardware”