Accessing DFS images on MAC OS
First thing, is that it is getting a name change - as it was original meant as a reader, it got called Disc Image Reader. But, I have begun coding the writing parts, so "Reader" doesn't really fit...so it is now Disc Image Manager.
I've now created a GitHub repository. The code still refers to Reader, as this is just everything I've done uploaded. I've included the original Delphi source, as well as the new, converted, Lazarus source. I've also written a script to create a nice application for it, and a DMG (for macOS).
It still needs a licence - can anyone suggest a suitable one?
What can it do right now? It can read and extract files from:
- Acorn DFS
- Acorn ADFS, floppy formats S, M, L, D, E, E+, F, F+ and Hard Discs
- Commodore 1541
- Commodore 1571
- Commodore 1581
- Commodore AmigaDOS floppy and hard discs
- I need to write and implement the above (DFS already written, but not tested)
- Output .inf file when extracting files
- Omit the backslash at the start of an extracted file