Maplin Electronics components list

for all subjects/topics not covered by the other forum categories
SimonSideburns

Maplin Electronics components list

Post by SimonSideburns » Tue May 08, 2018 11:09 pm

As a follow on from my conversation (in the Maplin post) about components, I've formatted a list of parts I now have.

I know the prices are 'Maplin' prices, so feel free to give me a list of what you would be interested in along with a price you'd like to pay, and we'll see where we go from there. I'll have to figure out postage costs and will pass these on to you at cost to me.

I've typed up all this information from the "reservation receipts" included with each component drawer and I do not have a Maplin catalogue so I cannot provide any further information on any item as I don't have any, so if there's anything you're not sure about, I can take a picture if required and upload it to this thread. Whoever stuck the receipt to the top of each drawer decided to write on it in marker pen, obscuring some information in places. Anything with a question mark in either the code or description was one that I couldn't make out all the info. If you can fill in any blanks that'd be lovely.

Hopefully this can help someone out, but if not then no problem either.
Attachments
Maplin Electronics Component List.pdf
List of components obtained from Maplin Electronics
(87.81 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
I'm writing a game where you can change your character from a Wizard to a monkey to a cat.

Well, Imogen that!