Acornsoft C Manuals

wanted ads for hardware, software + literature (NOT for tape/disc image requests)
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of.
danielj

Re: Acornsoft C Manuals

Postby danielj » Tue May 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Brilliant work :)

d.

IBM portable PC

Postby IBM portable PC » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Here's another option.

Perhaps someone would like to send their manual to http://1dollarscan.com

They will produce an extremely high quality ocr'd PDF for about US$15.

I use them often and have their address setup in my eBay as a shipping address. Vintage manuals etc go straight to them, I receive my PDF about a week later and the original becomes part of the Californian paper recycling system. A perfect outcome from my perspective, I have no love for yellowing paper, fading print and rusting staples etc.

I can of course then also share the PDF with the world.

If someone wishes to proceed with this, I am happy to pay for the scan.
WISH LIST: Acornsoft C Compiler PDF manual, Anything 68008/68000 related, LVL Upgrade manual/ROMS, Watford Floppy Drive Selector, Commodore (CBM) PET ROM/S for CST Procyon IEEE-488 Interface", Beeb on a Eurocard systems

BigEd

Postby BigEd » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:30 am

These days I upload scans to archive.org and they do the OCR - they also make a flipbook and an ebook. Worth a try.

IBM portable PC

Postby IBM portable PC » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:03 pm

I 'just' want an original manual so that I can make a perfectly clean scan, to share with everyone.
WISH LIST: Acornsoft C Compiler PDF manual, Anything 68008/68000 related, LVL Upgrade manual/ROMS, Watford Floppy Drive Selector, Commodore (CBM) PET ROM/S for CST Procyon IEEE-488 Interface", Beeb on a Eurocard systems

Hywel

Postby Hywel » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Any update on this topic? Looking for PDF of the manuals (and would pay for both manuals and software too).

Thanks

- hywel

Elminster

Postby Elminster » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Hywel wrote:Any update on this topic? Looking for PDF of the manuals (and would pay for both manuals and software too).

Thanks

- hywel

How to you mean? The manuals are available. IBMP just wants better quality. Software is also available. Product isn't that great though.

They are in this post viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3361&p=111823#p111823

Hywel

Postby Hywel » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Thank you!!

- hywel

Elminster

Postby Elminster » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 pm

Welcome.

:)

Return to “wanted”