BBC A3000 keyboard connectors

wanted ads for hardware, software + literature (NOT for tape/disc image requests)
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of.
shock__

BBC A3000 keyboard connectors

Postby shock__ » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:16 am

Hey there,
I'm looking for 2x keyboard connectors for the Archimedes A3000 (20 pin foil recievers, 2.54mm grid).
I've contacted Tynemouth Software who's sadly out of stock and ordering from mouser is not an option for me.
Checking ebay or local electronic stores yielded no results :(

Anyone can help out?

shock__

Re: BBC A3000 keyboard connectors

Postby shock__ » Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:12 pm

Found some on eBay ... they're angled but I might be able to make them fit (worst case would be soldering a piece of breadboard as adapters).
I might have a few for spares in case the shipping from Germany doesn't turn you off.

trixster

Re: BBC A3000 keyboard connectors

Postby trixster » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:05 am

Hello!

I believe Zarchos has lots of these! He asked me to send you his email address. You have pm.
A3020 | A3000 | BBC B + 128K RAM/ROM + 20K Shadow + RPi2 CoPro + VideoNuLA
BBC Master Turbo + DC | Atom | A1200 060 | A500 | Jaguar | A420/1
A4000/040 060 | Atari Falcon 060 | Saturn | PS1 | SNES | CPC6128 | C64 | 3DO

Return to “wanted”