Test equipment for sale + CROs

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
cmorley

Re: Test equipment for sale + CROs

Postby cmorley » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:03 am

The digital CRO works perfectly now. It just needed the 2nd channel signal cable connector, from the digital board to the analogue board, reseating. So it works fully again.

It's been in storage (no pun intended) for a while so not unexpected. I've fixed quite a few old computers with a squirt of switch cleaner and reseating connectors/ICs as I'm sure have many of you.

So I've still got a:
Working 20MHz CRO
Working 20MHz digital CRO

And 3 remaining high end USB Picoscopes (see top post).

marcusjambler

Postby marcusjambler » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Thanks Chris :D

very happy with my new toy... It looks brand new =D> =D>
I've had a quick wizz through with some probes I had on the CAL test point
Brilliant !!

cmorley

Postby cmorley » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:01 pm

Good to hear Marcus.

I gave them a clean and removed the old PAT testing stickers and I think they turned out quite well too. I had a play when I was testing the functionality on them all and they seem to be nice bits of kit.

cmorley

Postby cmorley » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:40 am

Any more for any more?

There are 3 picoscopes left (see first post in thread) prices dropped. Two fully working analogue scopes left.

Boydie

Postby Boydie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:40 am

Many thanks for mine.

You'd never know it had been used! Not so much careless students as ones with OCD for looking after equipment.

cmorley

Postby cmorley » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:44 am

Good to hear Boydie :)

Everything has sold but the one unloved boxed complete mixed signal USB oscilloscope with the 16 channel logic analyser... poor lonely thing.

Return to “for sale / freebies”