SmallyMouse 2 - New Batch 2018

peddle your acorn wares here!
Forum rules
You're welcome to trade Acorn-related stuff with other forum members here - the rule of thumb to follow when trading, is that items or services offered should be of interest to our Acorn community. Do NOT use multiple accounts - please trade with your regular (and only) forum account. If you're giving items away, please make it clear if you would be unhappy with the recipient selling on some or all of the items. Similarly, please ensure that the giver is comfortable with you re-selling items you have accepted as a gift. We cannot be held responsible for what happens in these trading forums or for deals done via PM. This must be done at your own risk. If you aren't comfortable with this - make the trade via an alternative site which can apply safeguards of their own. Be sensible - if someone approaches you to trade via PM who is not posting in the public forums, this may be a sign that they are not entirely what they seem. Please report it to the moderators if you receive an unsolicited message from anyone suspicious, so that it can be investigated and hopefully stop anyone being taken advantage of. This forum is not for advertising items you have for sale on ebay or other third party marketplaces.
TheCorfiot

SmallyMouse 2 - New Batch 2018

Postby TheCorfiot » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 pm

SmallyMouse2 - Plug and Play Complete Kits

Allows the use of REAL USB Mice with Vintage Acorn Computer Systems from the BBC Microcomputer to the RISC A3xx series and Beyond to the RISC PC.

It is also easily Firmware User-Upgradeable as new features are released.

SmallyMouse2 is available in three flavours.

1 - SmallyMouse2 Interface Bare
This is suitable for hobby builders to interface the SmallyMouse2 with other Quadrature Mouse dependant systems such as the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST, Sinclair PC200 etc..
Wiring Diagrams are available on request or downloadable from Simon Inns excellent website, http://www.waitingforfriday.com
Price is £35

2 - SmallyMouse2 8-bit
This is a complete kit ready to simply plug straight into any Acorn 8bit Machine via the User Port.
It is supplied with a prewired 30CM 20way IDC cable.
Price is £39

3 - SmallyMouse2 RISC
This is a complete kit ready to simply plug straight into any Acorn 32bit RISC Machine via the 9 Pin Mouse Port.
It is supplied with a prewired 15CM Mouse Port cable.
Price is £39

Postage and Packing along with Instructions and access to online Resources is £2.50 for UK and £8.50 for the EU
Two kits can be supplied with a single Postage and Packing Cost.
Payment via Paypal and all kits shipped within 5 Days

I take great care ensuring all Items are manufactured and tested to a very high Professional Standard and every unit is fully tested with latest Firmware installed prior to shipping.
Thank you for your support which allows me to Develop and Supply new Products for our beloved Acorn Machines.

BetaGamma Computing is a small outfit looking to support the community not provide overpriced products for pure profit as some other well know three letter outfits, and I call on the Community to support our own rather than help some Large Business profit from our own ideas and Products.

Kind Regards
Bas :)
Attachments
DSC02188.JPG
DSC02190.JPG
DSC02189.JPG

marcusjambler

Re: SmallyMouse 2 - New Batch 2018

Postby marcusjambler » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:35 am

Hi There

I'm interested in one built unit.
Is it possible to have it configured so that it will plug into either 8-bit or 32-bit acorns because I have both.

Marcus

TheCorfiot

Postby TheCorfiot » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:33 pm

Hi Marcus

Sorry for the late reply..

Indeed, I supply SmallyMouse2 with all Interface headers installed as standard so you can share the unit between 8bit and 32bit Acorns, just need to have both interface cables.

I have a new batch ready to ship, drop us a PM if you would like one with cables.

Regards
Bas :)

TheCorfiot

Postby TheCorfiot » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:05 pm

No Takers chaps...?

7 left in stock :)

TheCorfiot

Postby TheCorfiot » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 am

5 Left to ship.

This is the last batch I will be building so last chance folks :)

marcusjambler

Postby marcusjambler » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:39 am

pm sent

TheCorfiot

Postby TheCorfiot » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:29 am

And replied