Instant Mini Office II

want to request software or documentation that you can't find online? post in here!
Pernod

Instant Mini Office II

Postby Pernod » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Anyone have dumps of the 4x32K ROMs for this?
- Nigel

BBC Model B, ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, etc.

Arcadian

Re: Instant Mini Office II

Postby Arcadian » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:00 pm

I gave my original boxed copy to the Centre for Computing History yesterday, as it happens!

They're happy for us to dump any software they have during future visits so if nobody volunteers a copy, I'll put it on my to-do list for my next trip to Cambridge...
For a "Complete BBC Games Archive" visit www.bbcmicro.co.uk

ABug NORTH (Manchester) (19-21 January 2018)
ABug SOUTH (Hampshire) (1-3 June 2018)

DutchAcorn

Postby DutchAcorn » Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:00 am

There is an original set on offer on Amibay for £15.
Paul

Pernod

Postby Pernod » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:51 am

Arcadian wrote:I gave my original boxed copy to the Centre for Computing History yesterday, as it happens!

They're happy for us to dump any software they have during future visits so if nobody volunteers a copy, I'll put it on my to-do list for my next trip to Cambridge...

Doh, giving away undumped software #-o I may have an alternative source so lets see what turns up. It's surprising that very few of these larger than 16K ROMs are archived anywhere, most dumps seem to be hacked to run from multiple sideways RAM banks.
- Nigel

BBC Model B, ATPL Sidewise, Acorn Speech, 2xWatford Floppy Drives, AMX Mouse, Viglen case, etc.

Return to “archive requests”