Acornsoft Termulator Manual

want to request software or documentation that you can't find online? post in here!
JimRussell

Acornsoft Termulator Manual

Postby JimRussell » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:11 am

Would like to obtain an Acornsoft Termulator manual as I want to know what escape sequences to send to control the BBC text colours and graphics. Happy with a photocopy or scan if no original is available

jgharston

Re: Acornsoft Termulator Manual

Postby jgharston » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Googling shows a picture of the manual that looks familar - I may have one. I'll have a dig around. I'm going to a meeting in a mo, so it won't be immediately.

In ANSI mode it will recognise standard ANSI colour sequences, eg CHR$27;"[";num;"m"; where num is 30-37 for text colour 0 to 7. How many colours are actually displayed will be dependant on the screen mode you're in.

There's a sequence where you can instruct it to switch to BBC VDU mode, and then you just send standard BBC VDU sequences, for example CHR$17;CHR$n to select text colour.

Code: Select all

$ bbcbasic
PDP11 BBC BASIC IV Version 0.25
(C) Copyright J.G.Harston 1989,2005-2015
>_

IBM portable PC

Re: Acornsoft Termulator Manual

Postby IBM portable PC » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:58 am

Any luck finding this manual #-o
WISH LIST: Acornsoft C Compiler PDF manual, Anything 68008/68000 related, LVL Upgrade manual/ROMS, Watford Floppy Drive Selector, Commodore (CBM) PET ROM/S for CST Procyon IEEE-488 Interface", Beeb on a Eurocard systems

Return to “archive requests”