New games sub forum!

new games to be launched and discussed here
sydney

New games sub forum!

Postby sydney » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:00 pm

Welcome to the new games sub forum!
Since moving the Retro Software forums to stardot new game releases have been announced in the games forum and we feel that they probably deserve a place of their own so here it is!
I've renamed the old games section to classic games just to keep things clear.
I'm going to start by moving all the new release announcements in the games sub forum to this sub forum then I'll start adding threads for each of the games released at the old Retrosoftware forums so that a complete record of all new releases can be found in one place. Please keep this section only for discussion of released games. If you want to tell people about a project you are working on the please post it in the Retrosoftware: projects forum.

sydney

Re: New games sub forum!

Postby sydney » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:26 pm

I've just gone through the 24 pages of the classic games forum and moved all obvious 'new game' posts across to this forum. Feel free to point out any I missed and I'll move them too.

kieranhj

Postby kieranhj » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Great idea! You could move Tricky's thread asking what game he should write next I suppose and the one documenting any of his ports in progress...

oss003

Postby oss003 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:49 pm

Sydney,

Will the 'Released' and 'WIP' topics be staying on Retrosoftware.co.uk site because I still want to add some released game pages?

Greetings
Kees

sydney

Postby sydney » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:15 pm

oss003 wrote:Sydney,

Will the 'Released' and 'WIP' topics be staying on Retrosoftware.co.uk site because I still want to add some released game pages?

Greetings
Kees

Retrosoftware is in the process of being moved to stardot and we will either keep the old wiki or create a new one but the forums are now 'Read only'.

Return to “software: new games”