A new version of RPCEmu is available, 0.8.12
Changes in this version
* All Platforms
- ARM Core
- Fix 4 issues related to the SWP instruction
- Fix for STRB where the PC should be offset
- Fix implementation-specific behaviour for single data transfer
- Floppy Drive
- Support the FDC Format and Verify commands, this enables you to format
an empty 800KB or 1600KB file as a disc image. Including code provided
by Rob Sprowson.
- Experimental fix for floppy-drive support in Recompiler. Please report
any issues discovered with this.
- Fix rendering of wimp modes 29 and 30 (800x600 in 1bpp and 2bpp)
- Add support for RISC OS ImageFS extensions and add a default disc name
This enables several programs that previous failed to work to work,
including Photodesk and the Acorn C/C++ installer.
- Add support for querying HostFS free disc space.
- Add a 'Help' menu to the UI with links to the website and manual
Note: Using the windows install to upgrade from
previous versions may overwrite your cmos.ram
and rpc.cfg files.
ask about 32-bit emulators like ArcEm, Red Squirrel, Arculator or RPCEmu here
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests