Educational Archive not in STH

discussion of beeb/electron applications, languages, utils and educational s/w
lurkio

Re: Educational Archive not in STH

Postby lurkio » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:27 pm

billcarr2005 wrote:For the sake of completeness, here is the disk version too...

Thank you! But there's really no need to wait for me to post an inferior tape-to-disc hack before you pull another treasure from the bottomless vault of BillCarr! (I'm just getting a slight feeling of déjà vu, you see...)

Please don't hesitate to upload any other items that we might be missing, educational or otherwise. I'm sure they'd be much appreciated by all.

=D> =D> =D>

flaxcottage

Re: Educational Archive not in STH

Postby flaxcottage » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:58 pm

lurkio wrote:
billcarr2005 wrote:For the sake of completeness, here is the disk version too...

Thank you! But there's really no need to wait for me to post an inferior tape-to-disc hack before you pull another treasure from the bottomless vault of BillCarr! (I'm just getting a slight feeling of déjà vu, you see...)

Please don't hesitate to upload any other items that we might be missing, educational or otherwise. I'm sure they'd be much appreciated by all.

=D> =D> =D>

Here, here!. :D
- John

Currently running Level 4 Econet with BBC B, BBC B+ 128K, Master 128K, 4Mb A3000, 4Mb A3020, 4Mb A4000, 4Mb A5000 dual FDD; UK101; HP41CX setup; Psion 3a, 3mx and 5mx; Z88; TI-58c, TI-59 and printer, HP-16C programmer's calculator

Return to “software: other”