BBC PD Disc Search

discussion of beeb/electron applications, languages, utils and educational s/w
cjr8bs

BBC PD Disc Search

Postby cjr8bs » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:45 am

Hi
I am looking for the following discs to complete the BBC PD collection on the 8BS website. I was hoping that maybe folks here could have a search through their collections to see if any of the following were still in existence:

Alan Blundell's BBC PD Collection:
51 - Fecoms
98 - Digitised Pictures
101 - Soccer Challenge
115 - Compu News
122 - Star Trek
131 - Home Shopping And Accounts Package Nicholas Close
150 - History Geography Revision
158 - Paul Fletcher
173 - Polish Games

I am also looing for any Mad Rabbit PD discs if you could keep an eye open for these too :-)

Chris
Last edited by cjr8bs on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

lurkio

Re: BBC PD Disc Search

Postby lurkio » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:48 pm

cjr8bs wrote:I am looking for the following discs to complete the BBC PD collection on the 8BS website. I was hoping that maybe folks here could have a search through their collections to see if any of the following were still in existence: ... Alan Blundell's BBC PD Collection: ... 26 - Brinkleyterm Mailer

I happened to have two copies of a floppy disc labelled "BBC PD 80T DFS / DISC 26". I've attached both copies here, even though I think they're identical.

These are from a collection which was kindly sent to me by nudelooney a couple of years ago, and which I bet he thought I'd forgotten/lost, like some sort of rotter. :wink:

:idea:

nudelooney wrote:
Disks are boxed-up and ready to go. DanielJ and Lurkio: you should receive your packages in the next few days (courier collects them from work tomorrow). Lurkio: I'm afraid the only box I had that would fit your disks is a bit on the generous side, so you are getting a bonus of rather a lot of bagged-air and polystyrene. Don't eat it all at once.

cjr8bs

Re: BBC PD Disc Search

Postby cjr8bs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:20 am

Thank you :-)
Added to the BBC section of the 8BS library. As you suspected, the two images are identical.

Return to “software: other”