My BBC Micro is feeling a bit neglected

reminisce about bbc micro & electron games like chuckie egg, repton, elite & exile

Related forum: adventures

Pablos544

My BBC Micro is feeling a bit neglected

Postby Pablos544 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:20 pm

Dear Sirs,

Sorry to impose this on you. As you probably know it's not a good idea to keep ignoring something that requires you to give it your attention. This has clearly been the case lately- I was doing a movie but that stalls and then I've done a very bad thing and just turned and ran from her.

Bad things come to you that way, so I thought to try and help myself out a bit and I wonder if you gentlemen wouldn't mind giving it a quick watch, I done a special spotlight edition of my BBC Micro Playing Elite, so she doesn't feel so badly in need of attention.

Hopefully I'll will have the positive side-effect of giving me the spurs with the movie I was making but stalled.

It's been a bit of a learning curve learning the Mac's OSX . I used to make a lot of films before but it was all on Windows XP. Now I'm learning

Anyway, here's the mini-tribute.

https://youtu.be/vR8-nLD0xBo

Cheers, lads.

All the best, :D
Pab.

tricky

Re: My BBC Micro is feeling a bit neglected

Postby tricky » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Seems ok, but the sound isn't great.
Are there any potential watchers who you don't want to know what you have spent on it :wink:

Pablos544

Postby Pablos544 » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:05 pm

tricky wrote:Seems ok, but the sound isn't great.
Are there any potential watchers who you don't want to know what you have spent on it :wink:

I think the sound is just because the camera was behind me and it has a little microphone and that's it. Even with a good mike if you're speaking away from it it's not gonna be very good. My fault.

Cheers for the feedback. Thanks for helping, tricky :D it's good feedback like yours that keep us all alive, ! =D>

..and no I wasn't trying to tone down what I spent on it. If anything I should be trying to make a ceremony out of it as I am championing a good cause :lol:

tricky

Postby tricky » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:10 pm

I meant, if it was me and my misses might see it I might not mention it, still it would be safe here :lol:

Pablos544

Postby Pablos544 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:48 pm

tricky wrote:I meant, if it was me and my misses might see it I might not mention it, still it would be safe here :lol:

Oh I see so your misses competes with the BBC Micro :lol:

I'm lucky :lol: no misses